Need input

bigcaat

Okay. I'm working on my webpage. After reading another thread in this forum about webpages, I've started to create it so that I'm not just offering readings, but I will be offering other stuff, as well, to bring people in.

My question, however, is about my domain name. Originally, I was going to just use bigcaat.com. I own it. It's me. I like it.

But then, I started to wonder if it needed to be something more in line with what I'm doing. I registered lionstarguide.com . I'll explain. I used to own a business called "Lionstar." I called it Lionstar because I'm a Leo. I liked the image. I tried to get "lionstar.com" or lionstar.net" but they're not available.

So, we brainstormed and came up with lionstarguide, because I consider my readings to be more 'intuitive guidance' than anything else. I also have an awesome logo, which I have not used on my new page because I had my bigcaat page designed, already, and I really like it. I didn't spend much time thinking on how to incorporate the logo. Here's a mockup of the new page:
www.lionstarguide.com

So, now, I am ready to sign up for a payment option, and I'm going to have to make a choice of whether I call my site 'bigcaat' or "lionstarguide." So, any thoughts? I know I'm in the early confused stages. So, if it *sounds* confused, that's why.

Thanks,
Caat

Kenny

1) For a start if this is a commerical site then do not put in you personal life stuff.

2) Your website does look a tad personal and if it was not me I wouldn't pay for a reading from it.

3) PayPal is a good place to start for taking payments, and World Pay is also popular.

4) I do like your domain name, it's a great and catchy name.

Hope these comments are useful and that you build upon them! :)

Sulis

I like it. I like the personal touch :)

It looks clean and uncluttered and the menu is very easy to find.
I'll look forward to being able to see more pages when you've done them.

Well done :)

franniee

I like BigCAAT it is easier to remember and to type in. :love:

bigcaat

Kenny said:
4) I do like your domain name, it's a great and catchy name.
Which one? Bigcaat or Lionstar (lionstarguide)?

Thanks for your input.

Caat

bigcaat

Sulis said:
I like it. I like the personal touch :)

It looks clean and uncluttered and the menu is very easy to find.
I'll look forward to being able to see more pages when you've done them.

Well done :)
Thanks. Thanks for the input. Obviously the personal thing is different for everyone. Maybe I'll post separately on that.

I got past a big CSS hurdle last night. I think it will allow me to move forward. I'll post my site when I get it online. I like colors. That banner was taken from a picture of clouds I took outside my window.

I'm off work this week, so I have a little time to work on it.

Thanks for your comments.
Caat

bigcaat

franniee said:
I like BigCAAT it is easier to remember and to type in. :love:
Thanks. Good to know.

Caat

Kenny

bigcaat said:
Which one? Bigcaat or Lionstar (lionstarguide)?

Thanks for your input.

Caat
The one you're currently at! :)

LionStarGuide.com