• bigcaat.com

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • lionstarguide.com

Votes: 25 78.1%
  • Either one, it would depend upon the look of the website

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

bigcaat

Hi. I posted this question, along with some other things, in another forum and the feedback I got was right down the middle. I'd now like to narrow down the question and get some more views.

Of the following domain names, which one would you be most-likely to order a reading from?

bigcaat.com or lionstarguide.com ?

Thanks.
Caat

AprilFool

Definitely Lionstarguide.

BigCaat seems a little "scarey" to me. A "guide" sounds appealing.

MysticalMoose

I like LionStarGuide as well...sounds good! :)

sweet_intuition

lionstarguide is numerologically more beneficial.

Annabelle

I like bigcaat better - lionstarguide sounds too fluffy-bunny to me.

Chronata

LionStarGuide is a beautiful name.

Conjurs up all sorts of wonderful images, and gives the feel of something gentle, esoteric, and celestial...a guardian angel that has the majesty and presence of a lion...I get the picture of the Strength card.

Bigcaat...doesn't sound enough like a reading, or psychic...business to me.

Good luck with your new beginning! In whichever name you decide!

Little Hare

Lionstarguide sounds gorgeous!

kerri28

I chose either one depending on the content of the site, but I must say that lionstartguide sounds intriguing.

Sheri

I actually like both, but chose LionStarGuide.com.

I liked Bigcaat.com because it is different and cool, and would be easy to remember and to "brand". But it doesn't really convey what the site is about.

That's why I picked LionStarGuide.com. It conveys the nature of the business in the name, as well as still providing some aspects for branding as it succeeds.

Good luck with your site!

valeria

PS - Domains are relatively cheap. You might want to register both. You could then use either one - or you could park it. The important thing is keeping it from others getting it.

Mimers

I am right down the middle. I like bigcaat because it sounds really cool and powerful. I voted for lionstarguide because I think it will appear more to the masses. It sounds more gentle. Like a knowing spiritual guide.