Where are the decks for the Gods?

sharpchick

I have two oracles for Goddesses - Doreen Virtue's Goddess Guidance deck and Susan Seddon Boulet's Goddess Knowledge Cards. I love both of them, for oracles as well as meditation and study aides. I love them so much, I have the larger books that feature the work of each author/artist, as well as Kris Waldherr's tarot deck and larger book.

But I also study Gods. There is some statuary available for visual aid, but not as much as exists for Goddesses. One of the things I like about both of the Goddess oracle decks I have is that the artwork makes such a lovely visual aid.

Where are the decks for the Gods?

knowledge seeker

the only one that i am aware of for certain (i think there is one or two others though) is the new one released by Doreen Virtue called 'Ascended Masters'. i've not yet seen it nor read with it so i can't give my opinion there. but from what i've heard is it is similar to her saints and angels and also her goddess guidance deck in as much as she has included the gods from various religions, not just christian, catholic, etc. but it is entirely male dominated.
KS

knowledge seeker

here is a link to a thread that briefly talk about the ascended masters deck, the posts relating to are the second to last at the bottom of the page, and i think continues on to page 4 too. here is the link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=67040&page=3

incase the link doesn't work the thread is - doreen virtue decks?? and was started by rash212. the discussion on the deck starts at the bottom of page 3.

there is one or two links in the thread which goes to the deck, which i don't know if they will provide much more information though. there is also a thread i stated called 'ascended masters deck', where i have asked if anyone has this deck yet, as in australia it is (still) not released in adelaide.

sharpchick

Thank you folks so much. . .

running to look at the thread. . .