Ever had a reading not predict as expected?

clarity

So far my readings that have had questions concerning any future events have not failed in their predictions. No matter how shocking or unexpected, time after time, what the cards foretell are met with accuracy.

But recently a reading of mine has completely predicted almost the opposite. I won't go into details, but it was for a career change outcome, and the cards pulled were quite promising such as Ace of Pentacles, 3 of pentacles, etc. I also read reversals and these cards came upright. Turns out cards that were more apt should have been 10 of swords, 3 of swords or 5 of cups.

Anyways, just wondering what others experiences are with readings and their predictive accuracy. Do you find they are mostly spot on, or sometimes don't turn out the way you expected?

Grizabella

Readings are never completely 100% right every single time. You'll find that there will be times when they're even downright wrong and that's just something that's part of tarot reading. I don't think even the most experienced readers ever achieve a 100% accuracy rate.

The crowned one

I have almost endless faith in the cards abilities to pick up on energies and sub-conscience,but not not so much in mine in interpreting what the cards are saying sometimes.

cherryberry

yeah, i had the same experience - often the readings are correct and it comes as predicted, but since recently my readings either reflect only the moment when I am reading or get read, and stuff pointing in the future is off.

It started a around 2-3 months ago, and it rarely came as expected - I did ask re: my job, weekly readings, re: a fight I had with my dad, my plan to buy a house,....all of them mostly off :D

So now I am at not reading with anything special in my mind - just a general info, 1 card only at the time and that seems to work better (though I have been bad today, where I got a 4 card reading :p).

But thats it again now! For the oners, I then take that card to learn as much about it as possible, meditate on it again (despite my previous studies) I use it as a template to do a little pencil sketch (I started painting recently again), stuff like this, I found that I use it now more as an entertainment :party:

So, in regards to your question - it might be that something revolves for you as well, I thought about that thing with my readings being of for weeks and couldnt get my head around it, but I am comfy now, with using that one card at the time for creative pursuits and inspiration for my art (I am just 'practising' poetry and am planning to write a little poem about the last card I got - 8 of pents :)

So, there might be a message for you too- now as some readings are off and it might reveal itself in time :)