Sitter's Yearly Cycle?

Lewen

Please forgive me if this was asked before, but I have nearly finished reading Umbrae's excellent Process threads and the sitter's yearly cycle was briefly mentioned. I am interested in learning more about this cycle and what number corresponds to what year...is it the cards itself or something else?

I tried to do a search under different wordings and nothing is showing up. Can anyone help me or steer me to the correct thread? Please?

Thank you very much! :)

Sinduction

I haven't read that thread but I think this is what you are looking for. If you take the birth day and month, add it to the current year, then take that number and add up the digits. Like so...
2007 which equals = 2022
2+2+2 = 6, as I am in my lover's year.

If the number is over 22, then add those numbers together. 22 is the fool year. So if you had say, 45, the year would be 9, the hermit year.

Hope that helps. :)

Lewen

Thank you both for your replies, I look forward to digging in and reading! :)

Umbrae

there are numerous ways to figure a year cycle.

MOST folks use the month and day of the birthday, and the year of the LAST birthday.

This is written on April 9, 2007. My birthday is April 3. So for me, that's 4+3+7 = 14 = 5. My sister's birthday is June 8. So as of this date, her year number would be 8+6+6=20=2.

MOST folks use the whole 2007. I don't. That is based on the supposed Christian calendar. Ever wonder why they celebrate the October Revolution in November? Cuz they hadn't switched over to the Gregorian calendar until afterwards. 2007 is not accurate if based on the supposed birth of JC (I’ve posted about this before and won’t go into it at this time unless pressed).

Folks who live by the Jewish calendar – will find 2007 worthless. Same with folks who live by the Chinese, Indian, or Islamic calendars…2007 is a worthless number.

We don’t ‘think’ “Two Thousand And Seven Years Since the Birth of Our Saviour…” We think…Oh Seven. Oh Six. We think, and form our lives around ten year cycles.

That’s what I base my year cycles on.

Year cycles change on our birthdays, not on the year change (Jan 1st is a latter day invention also).