Hair colour attractions

mystic mal

Have you ladies noticed that when we dye our hair we attract different birthsigns? Keeping it brown will attract the Earth signs,usually when at work and got material things on our mind,red and auburn attract fire signs,when we are career minded and rise to positions of authority,blonde and straight is the air signs and when we are detatching from emotions after strife and playing it cool and dark hair the water signs when we are going through love,emotions and sometimes the lovers triangle,and mystic people. We have our hair cut short when we finish a relationship and wear trousers,we let it grow long and wear floaty feminine things when we find our softer side and looking for love....and people that have it blonde streaked?..look out..cos your changing only gradually to be more independant of another.

Cerulean

Fun...

I've had streaks and one romantic relationship...I'd say though, my hair fancies did reflect what I was into!

And as far as friendships, certain types of activities do attract some different types...my drumming and folklore study groups were fire signs...my poetry group at one point had lots of earth signs...the kayaking interests were all mixed, no water signs, though...

I'm an air sign and so is my love. But we are Gemini, so the four of us might be reflecting different aspects.

Best,

Cerulean

Tara2007

In that case, Cerulean, I have 4 kids (2 Geminis)!! Hadn't thought of it that way before but true it is...

About the hair color...

2 years I became more assertive, and indeed more independent. And right at that time...the blonde highlights were added in... so for me it was true.

Love & Light

SaintOfScreams

What does Pink or Indigo attract?

mystic mal

Mystic Mal

pink and Indigo.... well...Pink is love,the feminine,warmth,and tenderness,Indigo is spirituality,searching and philosophy

wumpkie

I'm naturally blonde and gemini what does that make me? :D

SaintOfScreams

I Agree!!!

Apocalipstick

This doesn't apply to me at all.

Never been blonde, so I can't say.

Been brunette, and it had nothing to do with playing it cool. The people I was involved with then were fire signs.

I have long hair now, and no problem ending things or burning bridges. I also detest floral prints (usually classified as "feminine") and long, flowing anything.

My current special people are water and earth signs.

Maybe this is your experience?

Tara2007

Also, I'm wearing a lot more dresses these days. It's almost all I buy now. For at least the past 3 years I've been a "jeans girl" every day no matter what.

And I am probably more at home with my feminine leanings. Always been the tomboy, I now classify myself as a girly-jock and love the heels and soft clothes. At the same time I'm embracing assertiveness and independence after many years of playing a role I didn't like. Finally, after half a century, I do believe I've become happy with myself.

So, for me, happy must equal swirling skirts and marvelous floral print dresses. They're awesome.

Love & Light

wumpkie

I want to be more girly but I never seem to get it just right...Maybe if I change my hair I can break out of a shell so to speak... But I'm not going to dye my hair brown again...it went a shade of grey :( And the time after a permenant hair color just washed out. Maybe being brunette just won't work for me.
I did once have the underneath a shade of red and that seem to change the way I presented myself maybe I should try that again.

Edited: Thank you Mystic Mal for the PM, you know what? I think I might just stay a true blonde :D