Crystals for psychic abilities and clairvoyance

a_shikhs

Which crystals are good for opening your third eye chakra and clairvoyance?

Ive been told that amethyst and clear quartz are really good. I always wear an amethyst bracelet on my left hand.

Sophie

I've used lapis lazuli with pretty amazing results. I just place or hold a piece of lapis on my third eye.

Alta

Now that is a question I am glad of an answer to myself. Thank you Fudugazi!

blue_fusion

has anyone used lapis linguis for this purpose?

StellarMyst

Hi a_shikhs,

Here is a couple of lists that I put together from the books I have (I agree, Lapis Lazuli does have properties that help with this. ;))

I double-checked all of the spellings; so you will be able to print this, and bring it to your local Crystal Shop. ;)

NOTE: Crystal Name* -- Means it is good for both Clairvoyance and Opening of the Third-Eye Chakra

Rose Eye Agate*
Apatite*
Cherry Opal*
Elestial Quartz*
Lavender Quartz*

Clairvoyance:

Purple Obsidian
Opal Aura Quartz
Smithsonite
Kyanite--activation of
Amethyst--enhancing of
Yellow Labradorite--enhancing of
Sodalite--enhancing of
Tektite--enhancing of
Celestite--stimulating & opening of
Herkimer Diamond--stimulating of
Moonstone--stimulating of
Hawk's Eye (formation of 'Tigers Eye')--stimulating of

Third-Eye Chakra:

You may use any Third-Eye-related crystal in a head-band for further stimulation of the Third-Eye.

-Amethyst--stimulating of -- the vibration at the Third Eye, while Amethyst is placed on it is strong
-Blue Lace Agate
-Albite
-Alexandrite
-Chevron Amethyst--stimulation of
-Apophyllite
-Azeztulite
-Azurite--cleansing and stimulating of
-Biotite Lens -- specifically: Biotite is the stone; Lens is the formation used for this purpose
-Boleite
-Caledonite
-Cavansite
-Chalcosiderite
-Chrysocolla
-Blue Coral
-Covellite
-Cristobalite
-Dioptase
-Purple Fluorite
-Gold -- This one came as a shock to me when I first read it!
-Iolite --activating of
-Picture Jasper
-Kammererite
-Kunzite--alignment with both heart and throat chakras
-Kyanite
-Lapis Lazuli--opening of -- also good for headaches and pain
-Lepidolite--detaching entities from, opening of
-Microcline
-Moldavite
-"Electric Blue Sheen" Obsidian--opening of
-Black Opal -- NOTE: This also occurs in shades of grey
-Blue Opal -- Also Known As: "Girasol"
-Palermoite
-Papagoite
-Pectolite -- Also Known As: "Larimar Stone"
-Petoskey Stone
-Phenacite
-Quartz (Clear) -- This is a strong stone, so be careful. :) Some pain killers may alter the effects of this one.
-"Channeling (7-sided face formation)" Quartz Crystal
-"Etched (looks like *abrasions* are covering it)" Quartz Crystal
-"Manifestation" Quartz Crystal -- Rare find!
-"Record Keeper (raised, perfect triangles in its formation)" Quartz Crystal -- Place a triangle upon the Third-Eye...
-"Sheet (literal formation)" Quartz Crystal
-"Transmitter (double version of the '7-sided Channeling' Quartz Crystal)" Quartz Crystal
-Window Quartz Crystal
-Aqua Aura Quartz Crystal
-Citrine/Smoky Quartz (blend of the 2) Crystal
-Phantom Quartz
-Ruby in Kyanite -- also good for working with getting the 'Kundalini' to rise :)
-Indigo Sapphire -- Specific Color
-Serendibite
-Shattuckite
-Dark Blue Spinel
-Sugilite
-Tanzanite
-Tigers Eye
-"Sheet (formation)" Topaz
-Blue Tourmaline--activating of
-Green Tourmaline
-Ulexite -- Also Known As: T-V Rock
-Vauxite
-Siberian Blue Quartz--activating of
-Atacamite--cleansing & opening of
-Amazonite--opening of
-Ametrine--opening of
-Azeztulite--opening of
-Danburite--opening & stimulating of

NOTE: I have a single Amethyst-Herkimer Diamond, as well as a Smoky-Herkimer Diamond, and both of them are good for deep meditation, clairvoyance, and Third-Eye work. ;)

Hope this helps.

Yours,

StellarMyst

StellarMyst

blue_fusion said:
has anyone used lapis linguis for this purpose?

Hi blue_fusion,

What is "Lapis Linguis?" I have never heard of this stone. Is this the crystalline form of Lapis Lazuli?

Yours,

StellarMyst

blue_fusion

StellarMyst said:
Hi blue_fusion,

What is "Lapis Linguis?" I have never heard of this stone. Is this the crystalline form of Lapis Lazuli?

Yours,

StellarMyst

i'm not sure myself, though it is i think somehow related to lapiz lazuli. i always confuse the three - lapis lazuli, lapis linguis and lapis liguris and their "other" names. i know lapis liguris is also called malachite. azurite and lazurite are other names for lapis lazuli and lapis linguis, though i can't remember which is which. i just remember reading about the stone from edgar cayce's book on the subject years back, and he recommended lapiz linguis (a somewhat indigo-coloured stone) as something even more helpful than lapis lazuli in making one's psychic senses more sensitive. i've always hunted for that particular stone but have rarely encountered it (and always during times when i didn't have money at hand to purchase it) as gemstones for occult purposes are somewhat rare here.

(ok, i think i posted an inquiry about the stone years back. i did a search here and this is the thread: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=85417&highlight=linguis#post85417 )

garfield

thank you ms StellarMyst for the list that you made! Btw do you know of any online store that I could buy this crystals?

Sophie

Another stone I have used successfully in clairvoyance is black obsidian - particularly in scrying. It's a fabulous stone, grounding and revealing.

a_shikhs

Wow. Thats a great list. Thank you StellarMyst. :)

Fudugazi said:
Another stone I have used successfully in clairvoyance is black obsidian - particularly in scrying. It's a fabulous stone, grounding and revealing.
I had no idea about this one. I usually keep black obsidian rocks in my room to ward off negativity.