Umbrae has left the building...

Alissa

It is on behalf of the Seditious One, who is having nasty Microsoft gremlin issues, that I come to inform everyone that Ooolatek's mouthpiece is left mouthless until the said gremlins are put to bay.

Please, if you can, bring trousers. Burn LWBs. Chant "OOolatek!" around the fire... it may be a while before that Dan guy is around, and so he sent his messenger to me, to messenge to you, that yeah... find a tutu and throw a toothpick until he returns with roasted gremlins.

(But the emails seem to be working fine).

connegrl

This must all be that Dan guys fault. Umbrae is already busy being the mouth piece for Oolatek. Between Oolatek and looking for his trousers, it doesn't leave much time for that Dan guy.

Gotta really like that picture that Greogory posted of Umbae in a kilt. LMAO

Jen

firemaiden

Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek...Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek...Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek... Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek... Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek... Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek... Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek...

I'm listening to his podcast on Tarot Connection now. WAY COOL.

jmd

Perhaps he should feed those Microsoft gremlins an Apple - that would fix them!

}) :angel:

The crowned one

jmd said:

LOL that was VERY funny, I remember the good ol' days of the Apple 2E, when games had substance not graphics and the odd bug crawled onto a computer not en-mass out of software.;)

franniee

jmd said:

absolutely!

something to be said for an apple a day ;)

no worms on this end

Umbrae

1) I'm back

2) I was unable to access some sites for most of the day, but others were unaffected

3) no virus or wormies

4) it really appears that it was either a comcast issue - some server someplace...

5) I will never ever ever buy another PC

franniee

Ahhhhhh another convert to the light side. :D Welcome!

Kenny

Umbrae said:
1) I'm back

5) I will never ever ever buy another PC

1) Welcome back

5) Shame on you!

Baroli

Ooolatek... Ooolatek... Ooolaetek... Ooolatek... Ooolatek... nudging the virgin on to the platform where we will push her into the mouth of the,.......oh,...what??? HE'S BACK???? AWWWWW MANNNNN I never have any fun. Ok, guys take the virgin back to her holding place. We will have to wait until Umbrae can't get online again to sacrifice to the great GOD "PC." })

Yeah, guys that's right take the pink tutus off too.

Baroli, <sighs> oh btw, nice to see you back dude.