I need images of Sun cards for a project

buddhagoddess

In homage to Aeclectic, my growing love of tarot, and to jazz up a sun shaped mirror I have in my hallway, I would like to collect as many high quality images of Sun cards to decoupage all over the mirror. If you would like to contribute an image, PM me and I will send you my email address. I am looking for all kinds of Sun cards from as many different decks as possible. When the project is finished I would be happy to share a picture of the finished product.

Thanks in advance

Moderators: Hope this is the right board to put this thread in. : )

BG

Elnor

Buddhagoddess-
several years ago I did a collage of Moon cards... what I did was do a search in Google images, and used phrases like 'lunar tarot', 'lunar card', 'moon tarot', etc.

I was really pleased with some of the ones that came up, (most I'd never seen before) so you could try that as one option.

elnor

buddhagoddess

What a fantastic idea! Thanks so much. I just looked in google images and there are oodles of images. If anyone still wants to contribute though I would be most grateful. Thanks again.

BG

Queen of Pentacle

It will be wonderfull.

I have quite a lot, some good scan, some less definite, and some quite unusual. Is this something special youre looking for or you want the most sun possible ?

buddhagoddess

Just as many sun images as possible. I will look at all that I collect and if something really turns me off I won't use it. I really appreciate this. I can't wait to get started.

BG

buddhagoddess

Thanks so much everyone for all the images and links. I have oodles of images now. I will post the finished product when it's ready.

BG