New Italian Tarot Museum

ribbitcat

Mods - aplogies if this is not in the right place ....

It looks like an interesting project:

http://www.museodeitarocchi.net/Indiceen.htm

If anyone is over there when it opens, I'd be curious to know their thoughts ...

ribbitcat

MCsea

;)

thank you for the link!

MARINA

Arnell Ando

Tarot Museum in Italy

Hi Ribbitcat
I'm so glad you posted about this Tarot museum in Italy cuz I'm also jazzed about it. I will visit there this September and promise to post my impressions on my site when I get home and take pictures. I've been sorta working with them lately, editing stuff and hosting a collaborative deck with 22 American artists. In case you're interested you can see that deck project here: www.arnellart.com/museum-deck.htm Oh and its due to be published by the museum early next year (’08). I made a mini website which links to info about the Tarot museum with a description & photos, their Tarot tours, the limited edition decks that they publish (I did write-ups with photos), that group deck I mentioned before, as well as an invitation to international artists for a similar group deck project that’s still accepting contributions. The link that leads to these pages:
www.arnellart.com/museodeitarocchi/home.htm
Its a cool museum, doncha think? I love what they’re doing and can’t wait to go there in person later this year!!
Warmly,
Arnell
www.arnellart.com

rebecca-smiles

There is some really great cards there Arnell! Some of the takes on each card are really imaginative...please do keep us updated about your visit and publication!

Arnell Ando

Art & Literature Contest held during the Tarot Festival

Thanks Rebecca, I'm looking forward to that collaborative Tarot deck being published by the museum! Its fun being a part of it with so many favorite artists...
OH! For any Tarot artists and writers, this is kind of a last minute notice and I don't know if the Tarot Museum posted this in English on their site yet but they are having an Art & Literature Contest: www.arnellart.com/museum-festival-contest.htm
during that Festival they are throwing: June 22-24th 07 http://xoomer.alice.it/portaluna/VIIfestival.htm
There is a small processing fee to enter the (art & lit.) contest but then you become a museum associate, free to visit for one year, so that's really cool. Also anyone who participates in the contest is invited to at least the award ceremony portion of the festival and will get a certificate of participation. And of course there is always the chance that you win one of the 10 fabulous prizes for your creative contribution. I posted the contest details on this temporary page cuz you only have until the end of May ('07) for them to receive submissions: www.arnellart.com/museum-festival-contest.htm
I'm not that used to posting on this forum so if you know anyone who may be interested in the contest please let them know of feel free to post this elsewhere, thanks!
Warmly,
Arnell