Jupiter and Saturn

paradoxx

Hmmm, mercury enters Taurus, in 20 swift days, the speed master has transversed the entire sign of Aries. Aries in general are feeling the god of communication's energy bounce off of them, and onto others. Those outside the loop are the holdover Scorpios who are acting like Pluto's brethren, this is not working out well for them as the erratic nature of Pluto is creating distrust amongst the environment they are in.

Jupiter and Saturn trine shortly after this , and will continue a tango across the sky for most of the year. now that Saturn is direct and Jupiter retrograde the effect and cause thereof is now separate and different than ever before. This starts on May 6th.

on may 11th, Mercury will have traveled the entire sign of Taurus, will have caught up to, conjuncted, and moved past the Sun like an ostrich chasing a Cheetah (er. . ., a cheetah chasing an ostrich actually, but outracing the bird and thus having the bird follow the cat).

This is the theme for now, don't race ahead of the situation or the situation will be racing behind you thus putting you in the spotlight.

Indigo Rose

paradoxx said:
Hmmm, mercury enters Taurus, in 20 swift days, the speed master has transversed the entire sign of Aries. Aries in general are feeling the god of communication's energy bounce off of them, and onto others.

That is why I am so chatty right now. :laugh: My natal Mercury is Aries in the 11th, and Mercury rules Natal and Lunar charts...in addition Aries is working through my progressed Sun/Mars. :eek:

paradoxx said:
Jupiter and Saturn trine shortly after this , and will continue a tango across the sky for most of the year. now that Saturn is direct and Jupiter retrograde the effect and cause thereof is now separate and different than ever before. This starts on May 6th.

What do you mean this is different than ever before?

:heart:

paradoxx

Sorry about that, not exactly what i meant, how about "This will be different than what we have been experiencing." Saturn and Jupiter have switched directions, but are still stationary and thus are slowly changing their roles. Saturn's pull is like a rope or chain-bound with material, Jupiter is like a magnetic pull-invisible but always in action. The key is to get the two to not have a tug-of-war with you in the middle.

Trined to one another, and then trine to Aries bound asteroid Ceres, we are at the verge of a recovery from last years less-than-spectacular harvest year, not to mention the California frost, but it will require restraint of leadership (Saturn), financial wisdom (Jupiter) and respect for mother earth (Ceres)

Indigo Rose

paradoxx said:
Sorry about that, not exactly what i meant, how about "This will be different than what we have been experiencing."

Ok. Thanks for clarifying Paradoxx. :)

:heart:

paradoxx

I'm tripping feet over mercury right now, his close conjunction to the sun (in Taurus) who are both preparing for an opposition to the full moon in scorpio, emotional surges are a constant right now, take care to keep your tounge in check.

paradoxx

July 6, 2007

Mercury is in retrograde in Cancer, going stationary.

Timing is everything right now, and mercury isn't going to lend a hand, but this is what is happening--Saturn and venus are trine to Pluto, allowing for easy transits into real-time thinking, not to fast and not to slow--every thing has to be done in reletive timing to the surroundings, be real, be aware, be alive.

Jupiter is inconjunct to Mars, Financial realities mean nothing to the male energies, and visa-versa. however, ceres is also in this mix, conjunct mars, thus making the food oriented field a priority. Mars is moving foreward right through teh summer and into novemeber where he will go retrograde in Canceer, Venus is going stationary now, later this month we wiill expierence Mars trining retrograde Venus, talk about your talkative laborers and disturbed service personel, Venus in Virgo will bring out the lighter side of working and in leo the royal side of labor, while mars in Taurus and Gemini will demand many things----and they aren't easy to discern at first, but if you are doing your job right you should be able to see what is happening as everything starts to shift towards more integrated systems of operation.

paradoxx

Monday|November 10·2008

A very pleasing trine between Jupiter and Saturn might be overlooked and underfelt by a near stationary attitude of the two right now but all changes in the air [≡deep breath≡] venus conjunct pluto. The result is active pursuit of stabilization. the trine lets us get things done though, anything less would be a neptune/saturn inconjunct that destroys our mindset. the conjunction is the concern right now, but our actions are felt to be a slow movement foreward.

balenciaga

current added on to an old thread:lightbulb

Ha! I started to read the top of this thread and wondered which universe I was living in, until I noticed the date - the current post being the last (whew!)
Now that I am reoriented, how difficult is venus conjunct pluto, truly? Are we all going to be difficult to satisfy, making others bend to our view of 'perfection'?

paradoxx

I'm thinking government aesthetics, although bending in the wind also comes to mind. with everything else happening world wide, the heat is on.

Gavriela

I had that same little glitch when I first read 'Mercury in Taurus' myself - how much time have I missed? ;)

That stellium in Scorp is/has been making a nice sextile to both Jupiter and Saturn - and the Moon is just about to ring it all in.

Wonder what we might see in the news today or tomorrow?