Has anyone heard of a relationship deck?

Japann

Hi All,

I was recently on a website and somebody posted a reading for someone using relationship cards. I thought the reading was really good and would be a nice pack to have.

I asked the lady where she got them from but I did not get a reply. I have been searching to no avail ever since.

Has anyone any idea where I could buy them? Has anyone ever heard of them before?

Many thanks

Tina

Japann

I just thought that I would say if anyone is interested that I think that I have found them. I think that they are The Joy of Relationship cards by John Gray.

If anyone has them I would like to know what you think of them.

Many thanks

gregory

If they are indeed his, I would suspect a fairly heavy Agenda behind them; his books are very "I'm always right" ish.....

IheartTarot

gregory said:
If they are indeed his, I would suspect a fairly heavy Agenda behind them; his books are very "I'm always right" ish.....

The author is a a different John Grey PhD (Grey spelled with an "e"). To confuse use, the other Dr John Gray wrote the foreword in the book!

hunter

I have this deck and it is excellent! You can see the whole deck and all the text here. http://www.soulmateoracle.com/oracle.html

I kept checking Amazon till a copy was available that I could afford.

The cards are very large and very pretty.

The relationship advice is very balanced and healthy. The cards teach acceptance, but not acceptance of abuse.

IheartTarot

I would also like to get them.

If I buy new ones direct from the above website, it will cost me a whopping $71.95 ($39.95+$32.00). What planet are these people on? International shipping costs a maximum of $13.45 (USPS priority mail international flat rate box or envelope). I could not find any reasonably priced ones including the cards (i.e. not book only) on amazon that offer international shipping. I sent emails to sellers asking if they would consider it but have received no reply yet.

IheartTarot

hunter said:
You can see the whole deck and all the text here. http://www.soulmateoracle.com/oracle.html

Hmmmm thanks, I see from this website there is a much cheaper electronic version $24.90 for e-book and interactive reading tool.

You can also do some free readings on the site.

BTW you can also view all the cards and get free readings on the myDivination site, that is where I first saw them.