PDA

View Full Version : Question about tarottotes

MiceElf
25-04-2007, 22:44
I want to order some bags from Tarottotes.com. The last several times I have visited their site, it had an unusal trainling cursor that wouldn't allow anything to be clickable. It is possible to view the main page but not to get into the site itself to see their online catalog and the order form. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have an email for the TarotTotes site administrator?

mysticmonkey
26-04-2007, 05:57
I want to order some bags from Tarottotes.com. The last several times I have visited their site, it had an unusal trainling cursor that wouldn't allow anything to be clickable. It is possible to view the main page but not to get into the site itself to see their online catalog and the order form. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have an email for the TarotTotes site administrator?
Do you have any browsers other than Internet Explorer installed on your computer? With Firefox I don't see the animated cursor.

I can see the cursor with IE but I can still click on the links. Is your version of IE up to date?

sales@tarottotes.com is the email address given on the contact page.