Astrology and Tarot Interpretations

PisceanRedhead

Hello all,

I know that certain cards are said to identify with certain astrological signs, but I was wondering how much, if at all, should a person's astrological sign (and traits pertaining to that sign) play into any interpretations of tarot spreads in which they are the querent or the one inquired about?

Also, if a card advises you to proceed one way with regard to a situation or individual, but you feel that doing so will only work against you instead of for you, should you disregard the message? Pull a clarifying card? Or should you follow the message as closely as you feel comfortable in doing?

~PR

Kenny

As for the first question it depends on how you feel on the subject. For me I would not make much a thing about it but I can see some making a major deal about it.

The second question is harder to answer. Listen to the advice given to you by the cards, maybe do a second spread to clarify the answer, then do what you want to do.

PisceanRedhead

I have been doing some intuitive pulls lately regarding myself and the people in my life and upon consulting my resources, I have found that a lot of the interpretations of those cards are correct, and in some cases, that is due to the fact that the individuals in question really do carry a lot of the "typical" traits of their signs.

Perhaps it's something that should be considered, but not necessarily relied upon. I've found that following my intuition, especially with regard to tarot, has been more helpful than following horoscopes (either western or chinese), but I do still check them out every once in a while.

Thank you for your reply, Kenny!