PDA

View Full Version : Shaking in my sleep

Raya
02-05-2007, 17:58
Ok, so I had two separate experiences in which I was asleep, and I felt like something (a spirit? energy?) was entering or moving through me or something. My body started shaking violently in both instances. The first time I was just half asleep on the couch, and all of a sudden I felt something (my first thought was a spirit) enter or move through me, and I started shaking, so I pushed it away. It was freaky. Very freaky.

The second time, I think I was fully asleep, and I had come to some kind of realization through a dream, and I saw a bright light, which I recognized to be like a light of the ancestors/spirit world/something of the sort. And I was so proud of what I learned, that I shouted out my lesson to the spirits (like a kid going, "Look what I did, mommy!") Then all these rays of light shot into my body, and I was shaking and aware that my physical body was shaking as well (it was a semi-lucid dream.) Then the spirits showed me another dream (vivid, kinda scary dream) which was meant to teach me some other stuff related to what I told them.

Maybe I should mention that once before my friend let me hold this big stone she had, which she found in a river and had a CRAZY strong energy to it. We talked about what the energy could be, and when I held it and just tried to concentrate on its energy, it made my hands shake, and the shaking started moving up my arms before I got scared and pushed the energy away. It was the first time anything of the sort had happened to me. I'm not sure if it is related to my first two experiences, though.

I've tried to use my tarot cards to get clarity, but the reading was a bit too... metaphysical and abstract for me to understand.

Theories? Ideas? Anyone?

Milfoil
02-05-2007, 19:02
Shaking or Vibration is often associated with OBE or out of body experiences. I often find that when I get to that stage between awake and sleep that the vibrations start.

Tarotphelia
04-05-2007, 14:44
The lights and vibrations make me think you are experiencing an energetic awakening or upgrade . Google "symptoms of ascension" and "kundalini " to find more information and see if any of it fits .