Do you have a tarot bumper sticker on your car?

buddhagoddess

This is such a silly question but I was just wondering. I have a small collection of bumper stickers that I have magnetized so I can change them when I am in the mood. Some are wicca/witchcraft themed, some are animal rights/cats themes. I was looking online for tarot-themed bumper stickers and they actually exist. Do you have one?

I know, silly question

BG

blackairplane

buddhagoddess said:
This is such a silly question but I was just wondering. I have a small collection of bumper stickers that I have magnetized so I can change them when I am in the mood. Some are wicca/witchcraft themed, some are animal rights/cats themes. I was looking online for tarot-themed bumper stickers and they actually exist. Do you have one?

I know, silly question

BG

I know I must sound soooooo evil but the only sticker I have in my car is taped in the window because I don't want to have the car ruined. I actually searched out one of those "mean people suck" stickers purposely so I could cut off the word mean. So I have "people suck". Isn't that just awful..... I'll burn in hell.

tarot4fun

blackairplane said:
I know I must sound soooooo evil ...
Ha! You're silly! :)
I liked a bumper sticker that I saw in Austin Texas - "Just because I'm searching doesn't mean I'm lost!"
I would like a Tarot bumper sticker too, if any one has an idea where one is to be found.

Little Hare

Oh man i want one!!!!! well make that a few so i can stick one on my lap top and books i have :D

shotthebreeze

i'd be afraid that someone would try to flag me down for a reading...lol.

Glass Owl

What about this for a bumper sticker or a tshirt:

"Sorry, I don't read minds....just Tarot cards."

buddhagoddess

Suggestions for Bumper Sticker

I am looking for suggestions for a bumper sticker. I might be able to make some (my husband works for a graphics company). Would you pay $1.00 plus the cost of mailing (U.S. only for now, maybe to UK and beyond when I figure out fees)?

First suggestion by another ATer "I don't read minds, just tarot cards"

Any other suggestions? You can PM too if you like.

BG

P.S. For those who don't like to permanently stick things on their cars, I could magnetize the bumpersticker for another $1.00 or so. I do that with all of mine.

Umbrae

I do not have a Tarot bumper sticker.

But my license plate holder...that is tarot related.

That Dan guy over at the Tarot Garden gave it to me...it just has the Tarot Garden web addy across the bottom.

Sheri

shotthebreeze said:
i'd be afraid that someone would try to flag me down for a reading...lol.

That would be cool! If that happens, I would say give them one!

Hmmm - maybe that will be the way to get a "live sitter" :D

What about something other than a sticker? I don't think I can bring myself to put a sticker of any kind on my car...but I would do a magnet, license plate holder, anything but a sticky sticker on the paint...

valeria