7th House

ChangeMyMind

Hi there, i have a question about the 7th house

I have saturn, uranus and moon all in the 7th house.

my birth chart info:
Sun Libra 4°52'04 in house 5 direct
Moon Sagittarius 10°15'35 in house 7 direct
Mercury Libra 29°46'54 in house 6 direct
Venus Libra 14°39'17 in house 5 direct
Mars Virgo 23°24'52 in house 5 direct
Jupiter Aries 27°15'24 end of house 11 retrograde
Saturn Sagittarius 15°48'43 in house 7 direct
Uranus Sagittarius 23°01'32 in house 7 direct
Neptune Capricorn 5°15'52 in house 8 direct
Pluto Scorpio 8°32'13 in house 6 direct
True Node Aries 2°21'37 in house 11 retrograde

and on this website, it explains that those planets in the 7th house can be pretty "unlucky" in love

http://www.bobmarksastrologer.com/seventhhouse.htm

how true is this?

dadsnook2000

For ChangeMyMind

I've looked at the web-site link you provided. The explanations given for the planets-in-houses that you refer to are, in themselves, well written and appropriate. I would caution you, and all who follow this Astrology Forum, that pulling out one or two factors in a chart can be highly misleading. There are some 1700 to 3000 basic combinational factors that have to considered when assessing a chart.

You have detected something that resonates within you from these cited 7th house planets. Lets just peek at some factors that are probably at work for you.
** Moon is in the PROPHET phase relative to Saturn. This generally points to a need to make changes within yourself such that you "rebuild" yourself to fit into a different/better vision that you might have for yourself.
** Moon is in the WORKER phase relative to Sun. This often relates to someone who is struggling to free themselves from the past -- "past" being early home life, cultural traditions of the parents or older family members who might have imposed a lifestyle that is not comfortable for you in today's world. You may have also moved from one environment on your own and are now attempting to reshape yourself from its influence in some way.

So, we can see that the Moon works, for you, in different way relative to the Sun and to Saturn. Yet, these two views are compatible with each other as they seem "connectible" in their influences. So, lets look at the Moon in another perspective. Using mid-point theory we can treat the Moon as being in a mid-point configuration with Saturn and Uranus.
** Saturn and Uranus is a combination which denotes an ability to cope with diverse situations, stressful events, a tough attitude in dealing with changes, or passing on a sense of unrest to others. Saturn is in the Prophet phase relative to Uranus suggesting that Saturn is itself adapting to newer values in terms of dealing with individualism, willfulness, surprises, etc.
** Saturn is between Moon and Uranus. Moon-Uranus points to excitability, ambition, excessive self-willfulness, overdoing things. Having Saturn between these two bodies will, as you mature, bring self-control and a striving for your independance. This can be seen in changing partners suddenly when they no longer meet your needs. There can also be stress in your life that leads to illness due to worrying about what might happen.

Sun at your South Node may suggest that you rely to heavily upon things that have worked for you before. As life changes, your tool kit must also change to stay effective. This could be tied to some form of past "dependency" upon another person. Are you striving to leave the influence of another?

There are lots of twists and turns in this chart. I would suggest that you include your Asc. and MC degrees when posting natal data, as those two points are highly important. Good luck with your studies. Dave

ChangeMyMind

thank you dadsnook2000, it is true i've always been the rebelious type deep down inside.

here is a link to my entire chart:
redd9.jpg

i was wondering what effect does saturn and uranus and moon in the 7th house in regarding to love life and contracts? because all of my relationships has NEVER pass the 2 month period. Is this because of uranus/saturn/moon directly in 7th house and also ruled by saggitarius?

thanks for the help

moonsorrow

I have moon in the 7th house and Saturn,Uran and Neptune in the 5th house.Can anyone explain me the influence of these planets on my love life?

dadsnook2000

For ChangeMyMind

You asked, "i was wondering what effect does saturn and uranus and moon in the 7th house in regarding to love life and contracts?"

I said:
** "This generally points to a need to make changes within yourself such that you "rebuild" yourself to fit into a different/better vision that you might have for yourself."
** and ". . . This often relates to someone who is struggling to free themselves from the past -- "past" being early home life, cultural traditions of the parents or older family members who might have imposed a lifestyle that is not comfortable for you in today's world."
** and "Having Saturn between these two bodies will, as you mature, bring self-control and a striving for your independance. This can be seen in changing partners suddenly when they no longer meet your needs."
** and, "Sun at your South Node may suggest that you rely to heavily upon things that have worked for you before. As life changes, your tool kit must also change to stay effective. This could be tied to some form of past "dependency" upon another person. Are you striving to leave the influence of another?"

This would seem to be quite a clear set of statements about just one portion of your chart concerning relationships. 1) You know you can/need to be more than what you are now, 2) Past situations need to be put behind you as bad or outgrown influences, 3) You are in a maturing phase and need to reach some level within that growing process to help you better deal with close relationships, and 4) You may still be relying on the use of skills or dealing with interpersonal relationships that worked well for you before, but are no longer adequate for your world now. From this look at one fragment of your chart that would seem to be quite a profound group of statements.

Of course, you would need to consider a lot of other things in your chart which may shift the meaning of what I've said to some degree. That will take some time and introspection on your part, but at least you have a starting point to work from.

Edit-Add:
You need to put this into some context of what you have experienced up until now. By itself, these few factors suggest a growing up or a recent lifestyle that left you unprepared for the social situations you are in now. As you adpt to new circumstances and improve your social skills for dealing with these new circumstances you should have better success in attracting and keeping partners.
Dave