Opening your own business online advice please

MardiGras

I am looking to open my own business online for custom made, gemstone jewellery in fine silver mixed media as well, holistic therapies, Tarot and oracle readings. Reiki attunements.

I am not sure how to go about this I don't want to be in competition with other readers upset anyone or this group but have my own business up.

I am based in the Uk.

I could really use some tips on this.

I know what I want for a website can't seem to find anyone to make the site for me at a good price or someone who can help with what I want. I am a bit fussy as I know in my head what I am after.

I have thought it might be best to work with someone else in opening this up but where to look or ask i don't know so I am asking here in hope someone can help me.

rambling...

thanks

regards
MG

Aulruna

Hi MardiGras,

I'm not really sure what your question is.

If you're just looking for advice on an online Tarot business, there are plenty of threads right here in this section, the newest being https://www.tarotforum.net/threads/78193/

If you are looking for a website designer or service provider or a partner, you should probably state this in the name of your thread to attract the right people. But in the thread I linked, there are tips on software etc. as well.

Hope this helped.

Aulruna

Kahlie

MardiGras said:
I know what I want for a website can't seem to find anyone to make the site for me at a good price or someone who can help with what I want. I am a bit fussy as I know in my head what I am after.

Depending on what it is, and if it includes custom made art, it can get pricey very soon. I've made my own website (using only notepad), as I'm a Computer Science student...

A normal website (not including php or any other scripts) can easily be built by anybody, although most software includes code that isn't very optimal.

You also have to look into web-hosting, payment methods and promoting your website.

Just like any normal business, it takes a lot of time and effort in the startup phase...

Kahlie

MardiGras

ok thanks for the advice fingers crossed I will find someone who can help. must be some web designers here who would like to tackle this.

regards MG.