Small problem

Ahria

I have not picked up a deck for over two years, not going into why but it was for a very valid reason and one I would do over again in a heartbeat.

But here is my problem, I am scared of picking up my decks again, not joking but really scared. So many questions go through my mind of what if and can i still and what if i dont

I know the best way to overcome it is just to do it but i keep finding excuses, and after reading this it sounds ridicousluos,

Ps I know i cant spell

rissa

ARe you afraid of what the reading will tell you? Afraid of not being able to read deeply anymore?

Or have you adopted some new lifestyle or religion in the past few years that makes you uneasy about Tarot reading as a whole?

Acacia

At least you know it's a small problem. :)

They're just cards, cards with pretty pictures. You can pick them up, you can look at them, you can put them down. Maybe when you pick them up they'll talk to you, maybe they won't. Maybe your whole history with and without the cards will come back to you, and you'll be scared, or you'll be excited, or you'll be neutral.

But they are only cards after all. Go ahead, pick them up and let us know what happens.

mystic mal

Your message is just like the card in the Tarot 9 of Swords...Its a "mind" thing. your mind has you trapped in a situation you cant escape from,whether guilt or blame for something..I have been in your situation too many years ago but the Tarot cards werent to blame it was circumstances in your own life.They may have predicted something negative in your life that came true so it was your fault you think for doing them? Be brave and escape this mind set you are in,if you want to talk about it I am here to listen. Take care

rissa

mystic mal said:
Your message is just like the card in the Tarot 9 of Swords...Its a "mind" thing. your mind has you trapped in a situation you cant escape from,whether guilt or blame for something..I have been in your situation too many years ago but the Tarot cards werent to blame it was circumstances in your own life.They may have predicted something negative in your life that came true so it was your fault you think for doing them? Be brave and escape this mind set you are in,if you want to talk about it I am here to listen. Take care
Yes...the cards are really just a mirror of what is...If you're afraid, they in turn will look scary to you....

Try focusing on them, meditating on them, and thinking of them as lovable once again....

Ahria

Its a small problem because I have learnt a lot in the last two years, one of which I will do anything for my son.

I have not picked up any new religion as I dont think I ever had one, it was more a mix of what I believed.

Since I have moved into my own house and into my own space I have started having visions, which scare the living daylights out of me, but those started when I was reading 3 years ago, I think what I am most scared of, is that I dont want to hurt my family, and in a weird way, now that I am settled all of it is coming back, and to be honest I am not sure I want it, and not sure what to do with it...

mystic mal

These visions...are they prophetic? Does any of them come true? It could be that you are blessed not cursed with them and they could be a real gift.Dont be afraid of them.take a deep breath and see them as watching a film and that you are on the outside looking in. write them down in a vision journal and it might start getting you out of the phase you are going through mentally

Ahria

The visions are accurate, and here is the thing its not fun, I would prefer not to know. I know it should be seen as a blessing but I am not sure, I wouldnt go as far to say its a curse, its more something extra in a very full and exhausting life that I am not sure I can cope with, which both my mentors say I can and I disagree.

I'll get there, I know why I am scared, I know when I pick them up agaiin I am accepting what I am and what I can do, which I am not sure of right now. I question myself everyday evne though the stupidist things I get or predict, mostly this for me is acceptance which I think is always the hardest.

Thank your for letting me bounce this it finally started making sense.

Briar Rose

How about starting with that gentle deck you have, Goddesses.

I bet you'll love it once you get started again.

Blessing*

ana luisa

Ahria, I think I can understand your fear in a way. For some people, Tarot reading opens channels.It makes them more sensitive, it may even enhance their psychic abilites. If I got the message, that´s what it seemed to be happening when you gave up on your cards. Well, my advice is a bit corny but it´s what I would do in your case. Pray. And ask for guidance. Ask for some sort of spiritual insight on what to do.It may not come as clear as a message in a dream but I´m sure you´ll get that inner strength and certainty when your guides tell you what´s best to do. BTW, I never got much as visions go but started feeling spirits bumping against me. And that´s not comfortable either...