Crystal for Self-Confidence?

cosmic_bubble

Hello :)

I wondered if anyone could recommend a crystal for boosting self-confidence in certain situations? I usually have a good level of confidence when things are going fine, but if I come across a tricky situation I tend to fall to pieces a bit..

In my line of work I sometimes come across people who are kinda irate, and I don't deal well with that *eep* Is there something I can carry or wear on days when I know for sure that I have to deal with someone who'll be difficult? Just something that helps calm me, so I deal with the issues better....

Thank you :)

wumpkie

I don't know if this is any help but I had to work with an annoying colleague and in this thread people recommened certain stones for the workplace :D So rather than confidence it will help you with the people you have to deal with.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=78558

cosmic_bubble

ooh - thank you so much! i shall try some of those out... thankfully the person doesn't work in the same office as me, but only rants and raves over the 'phone *facepalm*

i just need a bit of toughening up when it comes to dealing with angry people - i get all shaky :(

*hugs*

xx

Sophie

Citrine! Citrine always and forever!

And to deal with angry bullies - black tourmaline. Have both to hold as you talk the the person.

Also - a good trick - imagine them in their underwear and holes in their socks, knobbly knees and embarassing bits of hair showing. Imagine them slipping in a puddle and landing in mud, with mud splattered on their face. Or anything else to make you laugh and make them seem less intimidating.

Little Hare

Fudugazi said:
Citrine! Citrine always and forever!

And to deal with angry bullies - black tourmaline. Have both to hold as you talk the the person.

Also - a good trick - imagine them in their underwear and holes in their socks, knobbly knees and embarassing bits of hair showing. Imagine them slipping in a puddle and landing in mud, with mud splattered on their face. Or anything else to make you laugh and make them seem less intimidating.

ROFLAMO!!!!!! that's hysterical :D

cosmic_bubble

:D

hehe! i shall try that, for sure ;)

*runs off to buy citrine*

thank you

xx

wizzle

tiger's eye or tiger iron.

Tiger's eye is really "IN" these days in the jewelry world, so you might be able to be fashionable and strengthened at the same time. Tiger's eye, imo, is better than citrine for your situation because it serves several purposes....

1. Strengthens and grounds you (citrine does not)

2. Provides protection against the type of people who like to leap on your energy

3. Is at least as positive as citrine, if not more so.

Depending on whether you need more protection or more of a boost, I'd choose

tiger's iron - more protection but seldom used in jewelry

tiger's eye - more of a boost plus fashion (hehehehe)

just my 2 cents...

Sophie

Oh, I like tiger's eye too, wizzle, you're dead on! I find it increases my sense of independence. I have this gorgeous golden brown tiger's eye necklace, which is definitely my "attitude" necklace, when I need a boost.

KaiMoonshadow

Yeah, I have to agree on the Tiger's Eye - best choice :)