question re: small iredescentlike sky blue color stone

Guiding Cauldron

i have a small iredescentlike sky blue color stone its good for connecting to the angelic realm. does anybody know what its called? its a long shot but i figured i'd ask :) thanks

Little Hare

sunshineluvr said:
i have a small iredescentlike sky blue color stone its good for connecting to the angelic realm. does anybody know what its called? its a long shot but i figured i'd ask :) thanks

hmmm angelite? or maybe Kyanite, do a google search for images and see what comes up

Guiding Cauldron

peace pixie

thanks for trying but its not either of those hun, i did try a search but i cant seem to find it yet. oh i'm bummed i forgot to write it down...oh well i'll find out someday lol

SilverCloudedWolf

It could be celestite, it's more transparent than angelite. Are you able to put a picture of your stone here for us to see?

Briar Rose

There's an aquamarine stone that quite expensive and rare that is iridescent sky blue and that's the Santa Maria Aquamarine. It's not clear.

There's Kyanite that's blue.

Sapphire

Topaz

blue diamonds

Let us know when you find out.

huredriel

Blue lace agate?

MCsea

aqua aura?
boothite?

MCsea

Siberian Quartz?

Guiding Cauldron

celestite? hum mayeb that one but i cant find any info on teh web for it as yet so i cant be sure. all eth other suggestions although is appreciated i know it isnt any of them.

the dealer said it was a newer stone that has been found within the past couple of years and its linked to teh throat as well as angels hence why i bought it- i wanted an angelic link.

i cant get a pic loaded up i'm afraid sorry but if i ever find out the name i'll let you all know thanks for your help :)

Sophie

I've looked in my Angel Bible, and here are the various angel stones listed that sound like they might be yours:

- Angel aura - quartz bonded with platinum. Described as opalescent. It is iridescent and has rainbow hues in it (to that you can also add aqua aura - I have a pendant made of aqua aura, and it's very angelic - quartz bonded with gold, which makes it iridescent blue). Linked to your Guardian Angel.

- Celestite: described as sky-blue, white or bi-coloured, and can have tints of red or yellow. The appearance is tablular blades or pyramidal shape. Also called Celestina. The author calls it a "master teacher for the New Age". It helps calm the emotions, and is related to the throat chakra, and is very helpful for people who absorb other people's energies too easily. Linked to the Celestial Guardians.

- Tanzanite: it can be any colour between sky blue and lavender. It is rare and it is trichroic - it reveals different colours when viewed in different directions. It is used for inner and outer journeys, and is purely spiritual in nature. Linked to the archangel Tzaphkiel.

- Iolite: indigo, blue or honey-coloured. Very powerful visionary stone, described as "the New Age vision and prophecy stone". Linked to throat and third eye chakras. Can be dangerous to those whose lower chakras are not fully balanced. Linked to the archangel Zadkiel.

- Blue topaz or aquamarine, but both of these have been very well known for millenia.

The book was published last year, however it's possible that this new stone didn't make this edition, if it's only been mined for the past 2 years.