Angel deck by Doreen Virtue

sunstallion

I am sort of interested in getting an angel deck that is designed by Doreen Virtue, but not sure if I really want to get one. I checked out all of her decks. She has a variety of them, like Goddess Angels, Healing Angels, Archangels, Saints and Angels, none of them is good for everything in general to me. I am not sure which one would best fit for me.

I do not want advices from saints. So, Saints and Angels is not for me.

All I want to do is practicing angel reading, like what does the angel tell me on this question, issue, etc... just like reading tarot. I want an angel deck for all kinds of questions, just like a tarot deck that can be used for anything.

Any one who has used her deck, please give me your opinion on which one I should check out.

Greatly appreciate it !!! Thanks !!!

SunChariot

Just to derail your topic, but I thought you might be interested in this. I have 3-4 Doreen Virtue decks and I also have two new Angela McGerr decks. I find the Angela McGerr ones much deeper and better for me personally. I adore the artwork and the messages.

I have Harmony of Angel Cards (more about aligning your everyday issues, could be a good deck for you) by Angele and her Heart and Soul Angel cards as well (about aligning your heart's desires with your Soul purpose). Stunning artwork and depth of meaning and beauty and love. The heart and Soul Angel cards is actually my favourite Oracle deck of all time. :heart:

I have one more by her that should arrive Monday, so I cannot say how good it is yet, but judging by her other two it must be amazing. She also has the Gold and Silver Guardian Angels, which is the one coming to me Monday, can't wait!

Ok, I may as well answer your question now though since I am here.:grin: Of my Doreen Virtue decks, my fav is the Archangel Oracle. It is the one I find works best for me of the 4 I have by her and gives the best answers for me.

Bar

a_shikhs

I've had all the Doreen Virtue's decks but my favourites are the Archangel Oracle and Healing With the Angels Oracle. I find these two to be the most powerful angel decks and very accurate too.
At some point of time, I have traded all her decks except the two Ive mentioned. I use both these decks regularly for myself and for people and still get amazed at the accuracy of the cards. :love:

sunstallion

SunChariot said:
Just to derail your topic, but I thought you might be interested in this. I have 3-4 Doreen Virtue decks and I also have two new Angela McGerr decks. I find the Angela McGerr ones much deeper and better for me personally. I adore the artwork and the messages.

I have Harmony of Angel Cards (more about aligning your everyday issues, could be a good deck for you) by Angele and her Heart and Soul Angel cards as well (about aligning your heart's desires with your Soul purpose). Stunning artwork and depth of meaning and beauty and love. The heart and Soul Angel cards is actually my favourite Oracle deck of all time. :heart:

I have one more by her that should arrive Monday, so I cannot say how good it is yet, but judging by her other two it must be amazing. She also has the Gold and Silver Guardian Angels, which is the one coming to me Monday, can't wait!

Ok, I may as well answer your question now though since I am here.:grin: Of my Doreen Virtue decks, my fav is the Archangel Oracle. It is the one I find works best for me of the 4 I have by her and gives the best answers for me.

Bar

Thanks for your opinion SunChariot,

I would like to share one thing about my feeling. For some unknown reasons, I am ONLY drawn to certain authors and readers.

Other authors, I just dont get a "click" when I read their biography, check out their products or books. I just dont know why logically.

Doreen Virtue has been in my mind for a couple years. I am still not sure if I really want to buy her decks or not, and which one would really fit me.

Pao

I would say healing w/ the angels MY FIRST AND MY FAVE! and maybe archangel oracle too. i have most of hers and yesterday i almost bought 2 more but honestly i only can connect with these and unicorn oracle, the others i would trade.

krystal

Hi sunstallion
I recently purchased Doreen Virtue's Healing with the Angels oracle deck, it was really strange, cos i have always only been interested in Tarot, but browsing in my local mystical store a few weeks ago i was drawn to the various angel oracle decks and in particular the one i have mentioned, i felt really compelled to buy it.. When i got it home i could not wait to open it and when i did i felt an immediate connection with the beautiful cards in my hands, its hard to explain but it was like something magical! The only thing i found slightly disconcerting was the references to God that Doreen Virtue makes in her card meanings i am not a religious person and i could not relate to that at all, so i chose to ignore these references and that worked for me.. I did read the little book that is with the deck though, which explains the meanings of each card and how to use them in a spread.
At that time i was going through some difficulties and i needed some guidance and reassurance in my life so without any really detailed studying of the deck i shuffled and lay the cards and i have to say i was amazed at how accurate the cards were regarding my situation, they just all came together and showed me the way forward, the guidance was truly astounding, i was confused and unable to decide how to sort out my life and these cards helped me so much and they were comforting, it was so different from my Tarot, not better, but a new path to follow and explore.

Krystal

Alta

Healing with the Angels seems to be one of her best decks. And like the other posters, I also like the Archangel deck.

Mellifluous

I have Healing with the Angels and the Archangels one. Of the two I'd recommend Healing with the Angels the most, I think.

knowledge seeker

i have all of her decks (except her unicorn deck, which very surprisingly i didn't really connect that well with. could read it fine, just didn't have an attachment to it, so i traded it) anyway, i agree that the archangel deck is great, i personally love her saints and angels deck, but that is me. from the sounds of your post, what you are after is just a 'general' angel guidance deck, not a specific 'area' of angels (ie archangels, goddesses, etc) with this in mind the Messages From Your Angels suits your description of your needs to a T. it is a deck of 'everyday' angels, with messages. this was the 2nd deck i bought of hers, and still appreciate it. (just realised haven't used it for a while, might have to offer readings with it later...)
i personally don't really connect with her Healing with the Angels deck. i have it, but don't use it that often. ok to read with, but i find it 'different' to the others.
have you checked out the decks on the decks section. all of her decks are in there in the oracles area. this might help you too.
goodluck, let us know if you make a decision or purchase :)

Guiding Cauldron

doreen virtue deck

hi there :) hope your angel inspired deck is getting closer to you. to be honest it seems clear that MESSAGES FROM YOUR ANGELS by doreen virtue would work fab for you. Its simple, direct and hopefully easy for you to read, everyone is different after all :)

i have/had several of her decks but i dont read well with all of them, just cant connect. and one deck it i thought i'd love and adore does not work for me at all-Ascended masters deck- i get backword readings everytime which is frustrateing to me.

i do still have her healing with angels. archangels i find good for daily meditations too. hope the deck you choose works well fo ryou :) bless x