In Love With A Deck of Cards?

balenciaga

I have another question (woke up thoughtful this morning): What would one call the relationship one has with a deck?
I just read another thread about cheeky decks, decks that refuse to answer silly questions put to it - so when things are going well with a deck, so well, you feel like you are playing an instrument, as if you've grown another brain, plugged in another piece of hardware, or whatever.
What is that reliant, loving, trusting relationship with a DECK OF CARDS called?

6 Haunted Days

Hmmmmm. An intimate relationship and connection to the Divine within and without. A love affair with one's usually most ignored inner repressed voice, intuition and that gut knowing of the spirit.

room

balenciaga said:
What is that reliant, loving, trusting relationship with a DECK OF CARDS called?

The Right side of the brain.

balenciaga

Thanks

Beautiful responses, thank you.

I have finally tapped into some special place with tarot, and it is a lovely feeling indeed. I am glad others have shared this experience.

Skysteel

balenciaga said:

Self-indulgence.

sleepingcat

A good Deck

*nods*

rissa

It is my heirophant.

No wait, my High Priestess

ziplizard

Sounds like it's time to buy some poker chips and invite some friends over.

Cerulean

...before I run away, I whisper....

reliant, loving, trusting relationship with a DECK OF CARDS called?

Cardinal virtue

Lalalala!

Cerulean

Grizabella

balenciaga said:
so when things are going well with a deck, so well, you feel like you are playing an instrument, as if you've grown another brain, plugged in another piece of hardware, or whatever.

Victorian Romantic :heart: