Mini bags for my mini decks

a_shikhs

I found some really cool bags yesterday while shopping in the market. I was really looking for some cute little bags for my mini decks and found these. They are of perfect size and hold the decks very well and comfortably. They come in various colors. Take a look.. :D

Would love to see where all of you store your mini decks. :)

Attachments

• mini bags.JPG
    mini bags.JPG
    101.7 KB · Views: 119

ziplizard

I have a lot of velvet pouchs lying around from some Swaroski jewerly (I worked there for a couple summers so I got it cheap) and my mini deck fits nicely in one of them. They're solid navy on the outside and orange in the inside. Not the fanciest thing around, but it keeps the cards in good shape.

Sophie

These are beautiful, Shikhsy! Well done, you.

Sulis made the mini-bags for my mini decks. I am addicted to her tarot bags. Some days I want new decks just so I can buy new bags :laugh:

I also have a mini-box - which I left in Switzerland, so I can't show you here - made by my nephew and niece for 2 Christmases ago, and which is the perfect size for my mini-RWS.

So all in all, I'm well kitted out for minis, but if I should find any bags like yours, Shikhsy, I'll snap them up (there's a large Indian community in South Africa, so lots of pretty objects like those).

a_shikhs

ziplizard- velvet pouches sound lovely. :)

Sophie- Im glad you like the bags. There are a few coming your way. :D

Fudugazi said:
I also have a mini-box - which I left in Switzerland, so I can't show you here - made by my nephew and niece for 2 Christmases ago, and which is the perfect size for my mini-RWS.
What a lovely christmas gift to get. :) I love wooden boxes and have quite a few for my decks.