Aboukra Deck

MatPoint

Hi,

Does anyone has this deck? I happen to find it and I'm wondering about it. In the website they say it is very accurate one but I would like to know your opinion if you have actually tried it. The cards are quite intriguing and it is said that you can start reading it from the very first moment you have the cards in your hands.

Just let me know it anyone has any experience to share about it.

Thanks.

Forgot to add the link just in case: www.aboukra.com

MatPoint

So nobody knows this deck?

rwcarter

Hi MatPoint,

I have the Aboukra cards, but haven't used them for a reading yet. Yes, they are intuitive and easy to use. I looked at the site you posted, and I may have an older version of the cards judging by the picture of the booklet posted on the site.

The set consists of a green premonition card, 3 purple Aboukra "key" cards, 3 blank cards and 75 divination cards which contain text in both "upright" and "reversed" orientations (for lack of better words). An example of one of the cards:

Upright meaning -
You consider you are wise -- then why are you not happy -- could it be you are not as wise as you imagine? -- go seek the wisdom of happiness -- it is there to be found and is waiting for you.

Reversed meaning -
Deciding to show your love not hide it -- not only will you give happiness - but you will be elated at the instant loving response. Like giving the beggar a coin.

So, yes, the cards are very easy to understand.

I'd be happy to answer any other questions if you have them.

Rodney

MatPoint

Hi Rodney,

Thank you for posting about this deck. I've been thinking of getting it, it is a little expensive but sooner or later I'll get it. :)

If you happen to do a reading just let me know your experience with this cards, everybody who have this deck say they are very accurate.

Thanks again,

Mat