LA PIERRE DES PHILOSOPHES - Anyone Know this?

karen0205

I'm trying to find out about this oracle deck. It's from AG Muller, and it's in French. Here's the title again:

LA PIERRE DES PHILOSOPHES

Le Tarot Divinatoire de De Es

Carte Divinatorie " LA PIETRA FILOSOFALE "

I already know it's an oracle that's 25 cards from AGMuller. What I can't find out is if there's any pictures of the cards or what the meaning of each card is. I was also wondering if the cards are also printed in English or just French. Any help would be great. They look interesting but they are $16 to ship from France so I would like to know a little more about them before I buy them. Thanks!
Karen

Attachments

• philosphy cards.jpg
    philosphy cards.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 192

ahclem

This deck is commonly referred to as The Philosopher's Stone in English. It's listed under that name at The Tarot Garden.

Pics of all the cards here.

karen0205

Thanks! I got it for $2.69 on e-bay. No one was interested in it but me I guess! The shipping wound up being $16 but that's ok. It's a new deck, still sealed. That's ok, because TG doesn't have any so I don't feel so bad now!! And they are out of print! Thanks so much for the info! I'm excited to get them now. I really like them. They're different. Thanks again!

ahclem

Great catch! I almost bid on one a few months ago, but at the time I also had no idea what it was. It's actually a pretty intriguing deck.

karen0205

Hi, I got the deck rather quickly from Italy. It was less than a week. Great seller. It's pretty interesting. The artwork is very cool. I've translated the instructions from French to English on babelfish and have a good idea about the cards. I have to say, I think the artwork is rather funky. I like them. Thanks for the info, I'm glad I bid on them.