The Buckland Romani Dream....

HearthCricket

Yep. I am officially losing my mind! This morning, right before I woke up, I had the strangest dream, and one of the very few where tarot is actually present.

I dreamt my parents (for some unknown reason) had to take a test about tarot in order to do something completely un-tarot related, so they had been studying through books and going through decks and decks for a week. When the week was up I began to give them questions to see how well prepared they were for the exam they had to take. The first question was "What are the two unique features of this particular deck?" as I held up a card from the Buckland Romani (the old lady smoking a pipe). They couldn't even remember what deck it was. I started to scold them for not knowing the deck and what on earth have they been doing these past 7 days, when I blurted out "The two distinct features of this deck are that is it borderless and waterproof."

At this point I woke up! I lay in bed, staring at the ceiling and said outloud "Waterproof????"

Go figure....dreams are weird things. (And no...I have no plans to toss my Buckland Romani in the tub to see if they wash and wear well!!!)

Little Baron

I love that story H! Made me chuckle. Dreams are funny like that. They make so much sense when you are in them. But when you wake up, it is like 'what?!!!'.

LB

Knight of Wands

Haha!! Thanks for sharing!

But, I wouldn't recommend testing the theory ;)

Lillie

:D

Arn't dreams funny.

Little Baron

You better lock them cards away at bedtime Hearthy, incase you start sleepwalking. I have hidden stuff in my old sleepwalking moments. As a teenager, I hid my mouth brace and we spent about two hours looking for it the next morning - I had put it under the matress. But in the likelihood that you have a sleep walk, you don't want to find your Buckland at the bottom of the garden pond :D

LB

HearthCricket

Little Baron said:
You better lock them cards away at bedtime Hearthy, incase you start sleepwalking. I have hidden stuff in my old sleepwalking moments. As a teenager, I hid my mouth brace and we spent about two hours looking for it the next morning - I had put it under the matress. But in the likelihood that you have a sleep walk, you don't want to find your Buckland at the bottom of the garden pond :D

LB

LOL Well, I do remember telling my parents, in the dream, that you don't emerse the deck in water, but rather "sponge it off".

Moral of the story-Even when waterproof, take good care of your decks!!

firefrost

Waterproof?...Brilliant. Now tell me I have to take up deep-sea diving to get this deck...!!!

Very funny dream.