think the cards are trying to tell me something?

Umbrae

So uh...last Friday (that would have been the 15th) I pulled the unnamed card...XIII. Pulled it again on Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday (at the airport while waiting for a flight).

To the best of my knowledge, the aircraft arrived safely. I think I'm still breathing.

That said, I wonder who when and were?

I know, I can hear you all now, "The Death card doesn't mean death – it means yada yada yada.... I'll keep ya posted.

But then the Seattle group knows that I'm about a week or so off on my timing – I seem to be running ahead of real time (whatever time IS) and let's see...oh my...I have another flight in a couple weeks.

Golly. So uh...do you think the cards are trying to tell me something?

Nothing to be concerned about, mind you. But if I start running...do your best to keep up!

:smoker:

Moonbow

You just pulled one card Umbrae?

I had a card once, it was within a spread for myself, and I knew as soon as I saw it what it meant, and it happened too.

Personally, I read from my feelings more then from coincidences with the cards, although I would take notice of frequent ones. My point is that a card only needs to appear once for you to know what it's saying.

Yes you are being told something, no I don't think it's what you are implying because if so you would know, and also wouldn't be posting here.

The timing is wierd and probably connected. You probably have something big going on in your life, or in your mind.

There, my neck is stuck out for you. :)

ana luisa

Forgive me for being so inclined to hocus pocus interpretations but the spirit of a deceased person may be close to you. Have you ever seen any spirits or had contact with one? It may even be protecting you, who knows...

EarthFaery

It could be telling you you're in for some changes, something you've been dealing with will finally come to an end.....or it could mean a problem with your teeth, like a root canal or something.

Annabelle

Umbrae said:
So uh...last Friday (that would have been the 15th) I pulled the unnamed card...XIII. Pulled it again on Saturday, and Sunday, and Monday (at the airport while waiting for a flight).

What were you asking when you drew the card each time? Airports are so busy, so filled with people - chances are that each time, someone was passing by who was about to have an encounter with XIII on some level - death of a friend, loved one, co-worker, parent, pet, etc.

Papageno

SMV said:
It could be telling you you're in for some changes, something you've been dealing with will finally come to an end.....or it could mean a problem with your teeth, like a root canal or something.

Ooooh I can relate to dental work.......for me dentistry and The Tower go hand in hand......any kind of health issue......but never the Death card

sharpchick

I still think I'd read it as a sign something is going to end - just not necessarily a life.

Were you on the trip all those days? Was it for pleasure or business? Could have meant the end of the travel.

Grizabella

Uhhhhh, getting my roller blades on and greasing 'em up ready to go, pal. I know what you're referring to. :D

Schehrazada

Another reading

Hi Umbrae,

I read somewhere that some people read about previous readings. In this case, for example, you could ask the question "Who is the Death card refering to?" in a longer reading. That could give you more insight.

You could also be losing something that is very important in your life, not just your life or someone else's. For example, if you draw the card every time you are about to take a flight for work, could it be telling you that you will no longer have such job or such clients? I am not trying to be negative, but just giving you another aspect to think of. There are things in life that are very important to us and many times the Death card refers to them.

Good luck!

S.

Disa

Is this a test? It feels like a test. What are you trying to tell us, Umbrae? ;)