A "Tarot Moment": Let It Be vs Make It Be ?

FIDELIO

I still have my training wheels on and not quite ready for the larger spreads.
It has been very helpful and interesting using the one card for Daily Readings. I've also tried the three card "past/present/future" spread a few times.
Those of you familiar with my questions will understand that it's just "beginner's curiousity"; not to mention reading the forum late at night can really get my wheels turning.
So here it is; as I've said in prior posts, I find my Daily Reading very helpful.
But when asking for guidence and/or insight especially with your own Daily Reading; is one to just observe and take notice of any interpretation's revelation that may unfold (a "Tarot Moment" if I may call it) or is one to take that reading's interpretation and just make it so?!?
Did this make any sense? Perhaps I shouldn't read so many posts this late at night!

Thanks

Raya

It wholly depends on the situation. Sometimes you might not want what the cards show to occur, so you make it not happen.

Don't worry about these things. They're just theory. Wait for stuff to actually happen, and act accordingly.

That's my 2 cents.

FoolToThink

Hmm...would it depend when you looked at the card? I draw one card in the morning, write it down, then totally forget about it. At the end of the day I come back and sit down and consider it. So in that sense, I guess, I can't really "make it be" because the day already unfolded for me. In fact, I think that is why I do it that way.

Although when you say "make it be," what exactly do you mean. Like, what if your daily reading was the 9 of Swords...would you try to make that happen (or, I guess, try to avoid it)?

FIDELIO

My concern was more of a curious nature. My procedure is much like Fool to Think; I study my daily card; then throughout the day observe the one or many results that come to pass. When I reflect at day's end; the basic insight shown by the card is always accurate. Therefore I would have to say that for me the daily gives me the understanding to recognize the insight that
was shown from the day's start to it's end. When you sit back and evaluate the total day; it's as if the Tarot gives you a hint or a foreshadow of events that do unfold.

Learning alot and thanks alot.

FIDELIO