? About the Victorian Flower Oracle

BodhiSeed

For those of you who ordered the Victorian Flower Oracle deck and book set, can you tell me if the cards have their own separate box?
Amazon has finally shipped mine! :D

Bodhran (impatiently waiting...)

6 Haunted Days

No, mine didn't. Wish they did though!! I have a few spare tarot bags, but when I'm not using them I just put them back in the large cardboard case with the book.

You're going to loooove these! Have fun!

BodhiSeed

Thanks so much for the info 6 Haunted Days! I've found some nice tin boxes at Michaels (craft store) so maybe I can find something to keep them in.

Take care,
Bodhran

BodhiSeed

Oh my room... Your boxes are lovely! I have used the template before, but never thought of using the boxes to make them with. Maybe I don't need a tin after all...

Bodhran

room

I've done this handmade box technique with 4 of my baba decks--the Prague deck is the first edition so has its own slipcase with ribbons, so I didn't need to for that.

I think it's a dandy workaround. The layout and graphics on the big boxes can be preserved somewhat, and yet you have a useful container.

If you wanted to, you could buy a paper maché box at the dollar store and collage elements from the baba box on that too. Do whatever you want to do that excites you!

yaraluna

oh you paper mache them!

I thought that you made the template from the cardbox website right onto the original big box.

hmmm

room

yaraluna said:
oh you paper mache them!

I don't, it was a suggestion in case someone else wanted to do that.

I thought that you made the template from the cardbox website right onto the original big box.

Yes, I do.

Jewel

I ordered the Rose bag from baba for mine. It is quite exquisite I might add :D