The Sniper

AquarianGoddess

I took a look at the "Sniper" event chart and you can view it here:

http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0003930.htm

For anyone unfamiliar with this case, we here in the US and more specifically outside Washington, DC, have a sniper on the loose. He has killed 8 people and wounded two.

An event chart is just that, a chart drawn for the moment in time an event took place. What can be gained by constructing a chart? CLUES!

Let's begin with the Pisces ascendant...Pisces is a double sign, the two fishes, it also rules idealism and religion (along w/Sagg). Neptune, the ruler of Pisces is in the 11th house of groups. The Nadir (4th house cusp) is ruled by Gemini (the twins) and Saturn sits firmly planted on the 4th house cusp in Gemini. Aquarius rules the 12th house of secret enemies and Uranus is in the 12th; Uranus and Aquarius rules groups. We can ascertain from the above that more than one person is definitely involved. The Pisces ascendant also denotes that a disguise may be worn.

Mercury, the ruler of the 7th house of enemies is in Virgo, the planning sign and squares (90 degrees) Saturn in the 4th. Whomever is responsible for these shootings has planned extensively. This is further denoted by Mars (guns and action) also in Virgo and conjunct the 7th house cusp and squaring both Saturn and Pluto. To me, Mars is the focal planet in this chart.

Aries, the ruler of Mars, is the intercepted ruler of the 1st and shows the gunmen(?) have a vendetta and are choosing to terrorize and kill (Pluto).

Neptune is still opposite Jupiter which can convey religious connotations. Also pertinent in this chart is Chiron in Capricorn in the 10th. This group (?) feels wounded by either government , military or authority and in turn is wounding others and also the economy (Capricorn). People in those areas are afraid to go out.

The Jupiter/Pluto trine also figures prominitly here....the gunmen(?) are gaining confidence with each hit; it leave them feeling euphoric that "they" are accomplishing with precision, what "they" set out to do.

It's been eleven days since the first shooting and no one has been caught. Saturn in the 4th (the outcome) suggests that it may be a while before this comes to an end (and I hope I'm wrong about this).

I'll reiterate that the chart only suggests possibilities and nothing more.

AG

Minderwiz

AG,

Is this the time and date of the first attack?

I'm not well up at all on Event Charts - its in my course but haven't got up to that yet. If you cast charts for the other attacks could that yield additional useful information or is it rather like a horary chart and you can't ask the same question twice (at least in quick succession

best wishes

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

Yes, it's the exact time of the first attack, hence, the event or the beginning. I don't think doing charts for each attack is neccessary, other than perhaps a lunar return of the original chart.

Minderwiz

thanks for your insights AG - you're just going to hate me when I get up to Electional Charts and start pestering you! :)

I think that might be a couple of months off yet at least so you've got plenty of time to arrange your vacation :)

Best wishes

Minderwiz

PurpleGoddess

don't have to be military

ag
thanks for the insight. these snipers don't have to be militarily trained because any seasoned hunter can kill from these distances. i think that there may be more than one but could still be one w/different weapons. definitely upset about something with no group being isolated. men, women and children of all ethnic and religious backgrounds. i feel that it might be white supremist group or other group here in u.s. not an international group.

all we can do is pray for those communities that this/these people make a mistake and get caught. do you have any idea of the tarot card that was left behind the middle school shooting? someone is definitely not in his/her right mind. we need to pray for them too.

thanks again,
pg

AquarianGoddess

Minderwiz,

No vacation for old AG!!

The reason I suggested military is the Mars/Saturn square and Chiron in Cap in the 10th. Mars/Saturn/Pluto in this type situation reveals an insatiable lunatic. Also in the chart is Moon opposite Uranus which is so irratic. The shooter probably has one of these aspects in his natal chart.

The news today (10/15) is that the shooter has olive skin and seemed to be alone, although very little information is being released and rightfully so. He's getting sloppy (too confident) and was seen by some witnesses.

What a horrible nightmare for the families of those killed and for all the folks in those areas.

AG

Minderwiz

Thanks for the additional details of your reasoning AG - I really look forward to getting into this area of Astrology and having a a resident expert just makes me keener still.

However there are two horary lessons to go first !

From the reporting over here it does look like the sniper is getting sloppy but one can only hope that he is detained before we have too many more senseless killings.

Minderwiz

AquarianGoddess

What I find most interesting about Monday's shooting is that Mars was void. Although I don't buy into the void Moon theory, I do buy into the Mercury and Mars void theory. Taking action when Mars is void doesn't work out the way one inteneds, which in this case is bad for the shooter but great for the public. An eyewitness saw him actually shooting.

AG

AquarianGoddess

I'm sure most folks have heard by now there's been a big break in the sniper case and THANK GOD/GODDESS!

John Alan Mohammed is being retained along w/his step-son and neithr has yet been charged in this case.

His (Mohammed's) birth data is already availabe on the Net: 12/31/60, no time or place of birth given.

I don't see anything horrific about his chart, like I expected to see. He has a four planet line-up in Cap (Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Saturn), the sign of the military, however, Saturn (the ruler of Cap) doesn't make any terrible aspects. Once again, I don't have an ascendant or MC to take into consideration.

His Moon is probably in the late degrees of Gemini, with transiting Saturn in conjunction (this can trigger depression, hostility with authority and a general feeling of gloom). Venus in Aquarius opposing Uranus in Leo with transiting Uranus activating that opposition.

All in all, nothing so traumatic as I expected.

AG