Healing with crystals

Neely75

I've read a lot about using crystals to heal, not only mental/emotional, but physical issues. I am currently battling a number of medical issues myself and have purchased a few crystals which I hope to be able to use as part of my healing plan.

I was wondering if anyone would like to share their success stories. I'm very interested in hearing them.

Mi-Shell

When appropriate, I use crystals in healing rituals and with my patients.
At times I also use Turquoise, Garnet, Jade, Obzidian and Hematite.
It depends on the problem and what I “see” when I touch them.....

wumpkie

Stupid as this may sound I thought I had a boil on the inside of my leg, as there was a abig round spot like lump on my leg and it kept puss-ing. I looked up that Lapis Lazuli was good for boils and other like symptoms. Well I held the crystal in my hands and told it that I would love it to rid me of the boil/spot/udder :D Then I stuck it to place on my legs with microporous tape and left it on overnight. I would like to state that I did feel relief as soon as the stone touched my skin. Anyway I got up the next morning and there was no trace of anything, even my partner was amazed.

I'm now boil and spot free :D

MCsea

IMHO

Migraines + Moldavite = Relief :)

Anxiety (sleeplessness) + Ocean Jasper = Lovely Dreams

Stress (work or relationship) + Magno CALCITE = much happier relaxed people.

excema + moss agate = healed hands...

Crystal blessings

MARINA

mystic mal

Whether it was a miracle or the chrystals I will never know but I had an aortic aneurysm and was in intensive care. All my family were sent for and told I wouldnt last the night. My daughter came in with her friend who is a chrystal healer and although I was unconcious the nurse allowed her to place a row of them right down the centre of my body.I never knew what they were but here I am still alive and kicking and a mystery to the medical world.

Neely75

Thank You for your replies :)

These were just the kind of stories I was hoping to read.

I am suffering from high cholesterol, high blood pressure and a failing thyroid. I am taking medication for the blood pressure and thyroid. I am hoping to use my crystals to help me. I really want to be able to stop taking at least one of these tablets.

Any more stories, I'd still love to hear...

MCsea

I am supposed to have a bad thyroid - but I think - not sure but I think my iolite is helping there..

good health to you :)

MARINA

Red Emma

Crystals have helped with depression-based chronic fatigue.

Chronic fatigue seems to be a difficult to understand malady. With the help of a very good therapist, I came to realize that it is triggered by situations in which I feel I have no control of my life. Or at least no control of specific, individual situations.

Take today for example. Something happened last Friday which would have left anyone feeling tired. However, it didn't go away in a day or so, as a routine fatigue would have done. This morning I picked up my citrine crystal, and asked that it help me overcome the extreme tiredness.

I read the material in The Crystal Bible about the stone, and put it in my pocket. The "bible" said to wear it at the throat, a couple of other places, and it should be touching the skin. Since mine is a rough crystal, I couldn't find a way for it to touch the skin. So since I was so tired, when I was getting breakfast I had to sit down several times. Each time I took the crystal from my pocket and held it against my throat.

Finally, it happened. The fatigue didn't just disappear (damn!) but I finally understood that it was the Old Chronic Fatigue, and remembered the sitaution on Friday which had triggered the stuff.

My perception is that the crystal didn't wave a magic wand kind of thing, but helped me to understand what the trigger situation was. Usually, after I understand the triggering episode it takes an hour or so for the stuff to just go away.

I guess my point is that the little gems have several ways to help us understand the genesis of our maladies, and therefore heal ourselves.

Thank the Good Goddess!

Briar Rose

I had an accidently dog bite on my arm, and it was red and sore for days, then I followed what Wumpkie did and taped a Lapis over it, and it went away in a couple of days :heart: