PDA

View Full Version : Mercury Retro Almost Over!

GoddessArtemis
09-07-2007, 12:47
Thank GOODNESS. I've had a time of it with this particular retrograde. My phones have been wacked, my laptop stopped working and I thought I lost everything...and a number of other communication mishaps have haunted me in the past 3 weeks.

I hope Merc going direct will set things right again--it's been a nut house. Merc goes direct somewhere between July 9th-12th (depending on which astro site you read). PHEW!

GA

P.S. See first thread on Mercury retro here: http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=81652

Free Flight
09-07-2007, 12:51
Hey GA I thought it was not going direct till the 18th

GoddessArtemis
09-07-2007, 13:00
Free Flight:

Gawd, no! It's going to be over soon. I can't take it anymore and have been doing a countdown. Merc retro lasts about 3 weeks, and it began on June 15th, so it's nearly over...just a matter of days now! Here's a link to read more about it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/mercury-retrograde.php

And you can google "Mercury Retrogradge June 2007" for similar sites and more info.

GA

Barbaras Ahajusts
09-07-2007, 13:51
LMAO! I like your response, GA! That was perfection!

Give or take a few days to clear up the little things...I hope they are little, we are so done with this one.

Oddly enough, besides me having an horrible toothache and swollen jaw, its been a productive retro for me.

Now with Venus going retro soon and everyone expecting everyone else to read their minds on how they want to be needed or loved...Holy Cow, Moses!

This should only be funny if we are setting in the closet not having a life just viewing it from the net! :D

:heart:Barb

Free Flight
09-07-2007, 14:02
Free Flight:

Gawd, no! It's going to be over soon. I can't take it anymore and have been doing a countdown. Merc retro lasts about 3 weeks, and it began on June 15th, so it's nearly over...just a matter of days now! Here's a link to read more about it: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/astrology-articles/mercury-retrograde.php

And you can google "Mercury Retrogradge June 2007" for similar sites and more info.

GA

GA I see you posting here everytime mercury goes retro. My heart goes out to you. I have a good friend - a gemini and it just knocks her flat on ass every time :) Not long now though so hang in there

Alectra
09-07-2007, 14:17
I will also be glad when the Mercury Retrograde is over. There were some really good experiences that came out of it and some really annoying ones. My issues seem to be mostly communication problems in some form or another. I am with GA on the countdown!

A~

Embla
10-07-2007, 03:12
I too am counting the minutes and the hours for this too pass now. It has been a tough three weeks for me too.

Whitestar
10-07-2007, 04:20
It's been HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

Elven
10-07-2007, 04:38
Ah ... so you know how Im astrologically deficient ;)

Does this mean I should possibly wait to buy something electronic or to do with communications until this retrograde finishes? Ive had comminication problems, but more verbal - it might not be the appliance I have trouble with, but the shop assistant who serves me :P Cappy here.

Blessings Elven x

sharpchick
10-07-2007, 06:59
It'll still be in its storm till the 18th though.

I'm not looking for things to simmer down till then.

paradoxx
10-07-2007, 08:02
I went to the bank to get some change counted, and their coin machine was broken, thus drawing out the process of counting the change to a much longer process than intended. talk about the unexpected.

GoddessArtemis
10-07-2007, 10:29
It'll still be in its storm till the 18th though.

I'm not looking for things to simmer down till then.It's supposed to ease up by the 12th, at the latest, so I'm sticking to that. :P I've had it with this planet.

GA

Whitestar
10-07-2007, 10:50
I'm counting down the days with you!!!

What I want to know is WHY this particular one was so bad??

Usually I have a great time during mercury retrograde, reconnct with old friends, finish up old abandoned projects..this one was just a major mess up as far as plans and communication!!!!!

firecatpickles
10-07-2007, 10:53
Figures! Our AC just crapped out...

WeepinWillow
10-07-2007, 11:08
My children have been literally bouncing off the wall. Alternately, laughing and screaming with joy and glee and then screaming and crying in anguish for no reasons. I'm so ready for this mess to be over with.

calligirl
10-07-2007, 14:25
This has been the worst Merc Retro in awhile for me. June 15th, the local drivers license bureau computers went out which I thought was hilarious...but two days later, we had to take our computer in. Diagnosis: Three weeks. I muttered duh under my breath when they said that.

The really bad part was that I woke up the day after with a pinched shoulder that kept me incapacitated on the couch, crying in pain. I couldn't walk, I couldn't lie down. I can't remember being in such pain without it being a kidney stone! I got some relief from a chirapractor who told me it would take about three weeks to get better...another duh!

My computer's back and I'm only feeling minimal pain so things are falling back into place but it's been a nightmare three weeks for my whole family's routine. My poor kids have had a miserable June!

OOnaOwl
10-07-2007, 16:53
There are some positive attributes to Mercury Retrograde that I have noticed. It is a great time to do almost anything that starts with the prefix RE, and/or the past.
I like to use the time for those activities, and it seems to really benefit my experience of the Retrograde.
This time I delved into:
Repairing the car
Resolving library dues,unpaid debts
Reuniting with old friends
Retrieving "lost" information
Not that I don't notice the wonky stuff-I most certainly do!
I have just noticed that if I work with the wonky energy there are interesting gifts and lessons that I otherwise might have missed.
Like getting "lost" but discovering a beautiful new place.
Running late for work, you run into an old schoolmate you haven't seen for years.
Call me loony, but I rather look forward to Mercury Retrograde taking the reins and showing us some wabi-sabi style stuff!
You have to admit, it is never dull......:)

GoddessArtemis
10-07-2007, 16:56
Aside from my computer mess up (BIG mess up), phone problems, some communication mishaps with others, and the usual randomness that goes with Merc Retro, this one wasn't horrendous for me. I've been talking to my mom more, able to control my of-late crazy feelings...and I've felt okay spending more time more time alone, which hasn't been the case for a long time. I wonder that has to do with Merc Retro being in Cancer--the sign of homebodies.

We're almost there, gang! According to some sites, we're just out of the Merc Retro, so yippee! Here's what my personalized weekly horoscope from a very reputable site says for me: Mercury turns direct in your love and creativity zone on Tuesday (July 10) and if you work for yourself, you are going to find the going a lot easier with fewer delays to complicate matters.

So, see? We're almost THERE peeps!

GA

Embla
11-07-2007, 00:36
I canīt wait.

Heavensent
12-07-2007, 02:48
I am SO counting down the hours!!!

GoddessArtemis
12-07-2007, 03:20
Isn't it funny that the entire time Merc was retro in Cancer, I was speaking to my mom daily (Cancer--home, hearth, family)...and now that it's over (in my opinion), my mom and I haven't spoken to each other in 2 days, and I've even tried to get a hold of her!

Weird coincidence, or Merc related?

GA

Heavensent
13-07-2007, 03:57
Is it over today??!! Please say it is or do I have to drag this craziness on. I have a hair appointment on Saturday and I don't want to come out looking like I put my finger in a socket:laugh:.

Azarial
13-07-2007, 04:16
Are we there yet?!?!?!?

firecatpickles
13-07-2007, 04:18
See for yourself. I think it's different depending on time & location.

http://www.skyviewcafe.com/skyview.php

It looks like Monday or Tuesday to me. And maybe in Gemini?

Vadella
14-07-2007, 00:41
This is the first time it has ever messed with me as badly as it has. My friend just texted me too telling me that she lost all of her saved text messages!! She had over 1000 of them. It has never happened before. and no one was near her phone. haha

star-lover
15-07-2007, 19:20
well it must be over now surely
i feel like the past several weeks have been full of misunderstandings, walking on eggshells, communication problems etc and now things are fine - things that bothered you have been resolved at last - isn't it great? :D i quite like mercury rx as it actually works on solving things which are not right - just takes a little time though lol that's all

if its not over then perhaps what i'm feeling is the effects of a new moon

firecatpickles
15-07-2007, 22:58
At the very least Mercury is stationary.

firecatpickles
16-07-2007, 23:17
And now it is most certainly "over."

Heavensent
17-07-2007, 01:10
Over?? Really?? YES, YES, YES!!!!! I got my hair done Saturday and came out with a mushroom hairdo, mind you its 2007 not the 70's, I got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker (which I didn't notice), and early Sunday afternoon I got a speeding ticket (I KNOW I wasn't going as fast as the cop said). When was it exactly over? **Heavensent doing the happy dance**

firecatpickles
17-07-2007, 06:04
Here ya go:
from Linda Rose Knows (http://lindaroseknows.blogspot.com/2007/07/mercury-retrograde-ends-tonight-at.html)

July 9, 2007
MERCURY RETROGRADE ENDS TONIGHT

at 7:16pm PDT, 10:16pm EDT.

Today's earthy Taurus moon emphasizes comfort and physical pleasures and Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo, and Pisces are enjoying the sensual pace, but Scorpio, Leo, and Aquarius can get ansy with this much lethargy.

Wait until tomorrow afternoon before you move ahead on ideas and projects you've been contemplating for weeks. Tonight is too late to matter but the moon goes void- of-course tomorrow morning at 9:54am PDT, 12:54pm EDT, that don't buy-don't sign time when judgement if faulty.

Tomorrow's VOID ends precisely at 1:10pm PDT, 4:10pm EDT, when the moon sprints into lively Gemini, giving us the big green light for new starts and purchases.

[Nevermind]

star-lover
17-07-2007, 06:19
Over?? Really?? YES, YES, YES!!!!! I got my hair done Saturday and came out with a mushroom hairdo, mind you its 2007 not the 70's, I got a ticket for an expired inspection sticker (which I didn't notice), and early Sunday afternoon I got a speeding ticket (I KNOW I wasn't going as fast as the cop said). When was it exactly over? **Heavensent doing the happy dance**

i was fed up of my fringe and took the scissors to it
messed it up lol
went to hairdressers 3 days later for a cut and felt embarrassed
cut was ok but not happy with hair at all at the moment

ah well

venus into virgo now which is my rising so hopefully will sort itself out lol

firecatpickles
17-07-2007, 06:28
My question (perhaps I should start a new thread) is how does one determine when retrograde is over? If you look at an astronomy program, such as http://www.skyviewcafe.com/skyview.php , it is clear that retrograde did not end on the 9th.

I even did a google on any occurence of an " astronomical" mercury retrograde & this was not helpful at all.

Whitestar
17-07-2007, 06:52
Amen to the venus in virgo....says she with an extremely virgo heavy chart...(sun, rising, mercury, venus, jupiter, uranus, pluto all in virgo).

star-lover
17-07-2007, 06:56
Amen to the venus in virgo....says she with an extremely virgo heavy chart...(sun, rising, mercury, venus, jupiter, uranus, pluto all in virgo).
i know we are going to feel like goddesses v v soon

Heavensent
17-07-2007, 07:26
Okay, now I'm somewhat confused. I thought someone said it ended the 18th not the 9th now it ended the 9th and not the 18th? If so, I just have bad luck :rolleyes: :mad:

**Edited to Add**

I found this website which makes since why you should wait until the 18th. Whew!! Thought I was loonier than normal:).

http://www.astroprofile.com/2007mercuryrx.htm

paradoxx
17-07-2007, 07:56
mercury went direct on teh 9th, it stopped moving backwards in our geocentric zodiac, it is transversing the degrees of cancer that it was retrograde through, up until the 18th, that is where mercury will enter new territory for this solar cycle.

this is called the shadow of mercury retrograde/direct.

Oh, venus goes retrograde on the 27th, she's been slowing down for her retrograde shadow period.

Heavensent
17-07-2007, 07:59
mercury went direct on teh 9th, it stopped moving backwards in our geocentric zodiac, it is transversing the degrees of cancer that it was retrograde through, up until the 18th, that is where mercury will enter new territory for this solar cycle.

this is called the shadow of mercury retrograde/direct.

Oh, venus goes retrograde on the 27th, she's been slowing down for her retrograde shadow period.

Thank you for this, but does this now mean I'm going to have more problems with Venus?? Oy Vey :rolleyes: or does it mean a little more love coming my way. Heck....it is Venus you know :).

firecatpickles
17-07-2007, 11:25
I found this website which makes since why you should wait until the 18th. Whew!! Thought I was loonier than normal:).

Thank you for finding this, to wit:

"Shadow begins when Mercury is at position where it will later turn Direct; Shadow ends when Mercury returns to position at which it went Retrograde."

<sings> I can see clearly now the rain is gone...

GoddessArtemis
17-07-2007, 18:01
You know...I'm just about ready...no, I've been WAY ready for things to sort themselves out already. This merc retro is a dragger. If all bad effects will be gone by the 18th, that means two more bloody days. OY.

GA

Heavensent
18-07-2007, 10:47
**Heavensent dances around laughing, singing, and smiling** Few more hours to go....Few more hours to go.....Hi-Ho a cheri-O a few more hours to go:D!!!!

Sushi
18-07-2007, 14:09
PUH-LEASE!!! LET IT BE OVER ALREADY>>>> I'M GOING BALD FROM RIPPING MY HAIR OUT THIS WEEK. WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Get this, I have been searching for a car for months already. I found one last week. I wanted to buy it Friday. Turns out that its a trade in, and they hadn't delivered the new car to the former owner yet so I couldn't make a bid on it yet because they didn't own it yet. Yesterday, couldn't get ahold of the sales guy. Today, find out the sales guy was fired and now I have to start dealing for it all over again, with their other sales person, who's a jerk.
=( This kind of blockage has been happening for months already. =(

GoddessArtemis
18-07-2007, 18:49
The damned planet is milking it for all it's worth!

My cell phone kept going off randomly tonight and the battery wouldn't take a charge. My computer froze (after dying on me two weeks ago for no reason). My mom and I had an argument. I've been an emotional wreck. The water guy brought my 3 gallon bottle on the wrong day. My court date went to hell.

I mean, COME ON ALREADY!!!!!!!

JAYZUS!

When is it over? What time? How about NOW?!

GA

Heavensent
19-07-2007, 00:20
I BELIEVE IT'S FINALLY OVER!!!!! YIPPEE!!!! Today is the 18th and now I can breath a sigh of relief. Even my readings are looking quite positive:)!!

GoddessArtemis
19-07-2007, 05:55
So is it over? Do we know for sure?

GA

Heavensent
19-07-2007, 07:02
So is it over? Do we know for sure?

GA

GA, I'm going by this website and if its not over, I'm going to hide under my bed until it is:mad:

GoddessArtemis
19-07-2007, 08:41
GA, I'm going by this website and if its not over, I'm going to hide under my bed until it is:mad:But it doesn't give the time when it's over. I know it's sometime today (or it's already happened), but it'd be nice to know the time.

Meanwhile, it could very well be over because I just got a call from a doctor's office that's been packed for ages, and suddenly they have an opening for me. That kind of ease hasn't happened in ages...so maybe it IS over?

Damned planet.

GA

Heavensent
19-07-2007, 11:26
GA, I think I may be heading under the bed for a few more days:mad:. From what I gather, the worst is over as of July 17th which was the last erratic day and now Mercury is going back into position and the madness is tapering off. We should be COMPLETELY free and clear on the 24th of July. UUGGHH!!! But the good side is the worst is over. Think of it as the clean-up period after a tornado. And boy let me tell you, this has been some tornado for me.

GoddessArtemis
19-07-2007, 13:24
From what I gather, the worst is over as of July 17th which was the last erratic day and now Mercury is going back into position and the madness is tapering off. We should be COMPLETELY free and clear on the 24th of July. UUGGHH!!!Are you serious??? This retro lasted a bloody..what? 5 weeks??? What is up with that? So we have another SIX days to go, eh? What a pain. Honestly, what a mess this retro has made. Why did this one, and it's effects, last so long??

Thank you, Heavensent. I guess we'll have to hang in there....bloody annoying, eh?

GA

Sushi
20-07-2007, 04:39
Well, I was finally able to get my diet suppliments from my friend today. He was supposed to pick them up for me from the supplier a couple of weeks ago and its just been one thing after another in trying to arrange it. So that's done now. Maybe the car thing will come through today too. Things seem to be moving now finally. Hopefully things will start going well for the rest of you guys too. =)

blue_fusion
20-07-2007, 05:52
There are still aftereffects!!! grrr! a transaction that's supposed to take around 3-24 hours has been pushed to almost a week, and still no resolution. grrr!