Moses take your shoes off

HOLMES

I have a question.

if the creator is over there and here,, for it is everywhere.
as the saying goes within and without the church it is still there.
why the great mystery say take off your boots for where you stand is a holy place. ?
when everywhere we go and where we stand is an holy place ?.

I have heard stories from the natives around here about bad places where evil spirits live, i would say based on my other statement here ,, that once the "evil spirits " or bad energy there is cleared it would no longer be a bad place but a holy place.

in my mind, i would say do not step there for it is a holy place for to step there with your foot and the energies of one foot would corrupt that holy place.
if i believed that creator told moses to take off his shoes.

could it be another reason for him to take off his shoes ,, so his feet enegies , aka chakras could be cleared and his body changed from the power spot where moses was at.

what is a power spot ? it is a place on the globe where the medians of mother earth meet and create spots much like acrupressure spots on our own body. going to these spots and mediating can change one whole being.

so perhaps he was told to take off his shoes for another reason but his language wouldnt' have the concept for it,, and so it was because it was holy place.

yet buildings should't be placed at these power spots for to do so might affect the medians of the earth and cause more imbalances
so building churches on powerspots wouldnt be a good idea would it ?

hmm i never thought that moses could be standing on a power spot,, which would make sense for the world energies back,, it would of been hard for mortal man at the time to be in contact with anything divine.

those bad places in the world,, those would be negative power spots i would guess. ?

now to talk about something more modern.
james van praggh in one of his book describe going to the place where jfk was shot and describe feeling the horror, the terror at the spot where it happened.

so perhaps those bad places are places where massive wars occured.
it is possible in this area that says 300 years ago a big fight happened between native tribes at a certain spot and thus created "evil spirits " and bad place.
hmm.

edited to add,
sorry moderators when i check last night the original thread where this was brought up was in chat.. so i posted a new thread as i just woke up. (i found it by new posts replies and not in the talking tarot) so when I went to look for it in chat it wasn't there,, then it was moved , which i thought i would be in spirituality,, but nope it was moved to talking tarot,,
and so that is why this thread is here.
sorry again moderators for making you move something :)

AJ

Been wondering where you were Holmes, I've missed your thought-provoking posts.

mac22

HOLMES said:
I have a question.

why the great mystery say take off your boots for where you stand is a holy place. ?

I have heard stories from the natives around here about bad places where evil spirits live, i would say based on my other statement here ,, that once the "evil spirits " or bad energy there is cleared it would no longer be a bad place but a holy place.

in my mind, i would say do not step there for it is a holy place for to step there with your foot and the energies of one foot would corrupt that holy place.

could it be another reason for him to take off his shoes ,, so his feet enegies , aka chakras could be cleared and his body changed from the power spot where moses was at.

what is a power spot ? it is a place on the globe where the medians of mother earth meet and create spots much like acrupressure spots on our own body. going to these spots and mediating can change one whole being.

so perhaps he was told to take off his shoes for another reason but his language wouldnt' have the concept for it,, and so it was because it was holy place.

yet buildings should't be placed at these power spots for to do so might affect the medians of the earth and cause more imbalances
so building churches on powerspots wouldnt be a good idea would it ?

hmm i never thought that moses could be standing on a power spot,, which would make sense for the world energies back,, it would of been hard for mortal man at the time to be in contact with anything divine.

those bad places in the world,, those would be negative power spots i would guess. ?

now to talk about something more modern.
james van praggh in one of his book describe going to the place where jfk was shot and describe feeling the horror, the terror at the spot where it happened.

so perhaps those bad places are places where massive wars occured.
it is possible in this area that says 300 years ago a big fight happened between native tribes at a certain spot and thus created "evil spirits " and bad place.
hmm.

edited to add,
sorry moderators when i check last night the original thread where this was brought up was in chat.. so i posted a new thread as i just woke up. (i found it by new posts replies and not in the talking tarot) so when I went to look for it in chat it wasn't there,, then it was moved , which i thought i would be in spirituality,, but nope it was moved to talking tarot,,
and so that is why this thread is here.
sorry again moderators for making you move something :)

I think it comes down to [shoes off in] dedicated sacred space.....

mac22

Tiro DvD

HOLMES said:
Be careful there with your logic. God may be everywhere, but that doesn't mean that God is everything, or furthermore that God imbues everything with the same holiness as God's Self. These follow ups depend on a person's theological cosmology.

The usually interpretation of this is that the removal of ones shoes here is that it is a humbling act. Moses is in the presence of God and out of the ordinary, and to acknowledge this situation he removes a sign of human civilization and ego, his shoes. (When was the last time you walked barefoot in front of your employer when you are on the clock?) In the Jewish and Christian traditions physical postures and actions are the reflections of the posture and actions of the soul.

HOLMES

I would disagree

if with the idea of beware of my logic.
i guess perhaps because it is my logic and what i have studied to get that logic. that would be things like course in miracles, paul ferini , and other common new age teachings. including things like authentic looks at the gospels and such.

did jesus say to those he met,, take off your shoes for you are in the presence of your lord ? nope.
since he was of such a high vibration whereever he went ,, would of became instant holiness wouldn't it ? unless it was already holy for the creator was already there.

if it is a humbling act,, i am sure then moses decided to take off his own shoes and source wouldnt' have cared about such trivilities as that.