buying decks on-line

The crowned one

I have had lots of good experiences buying from Chapters.ca on line. I just bought 5 or 6 decks from llewellyn for the first time 2 days ago using my credit card. I did not receive a conformation e-mail...can someone tell me if this is normal from them? I am so used to getting one immediately, confirming my transaction. I re-emailed them about 30 hrs ago, and have not heard back...Just want some extra piece of mind over the weekend. IS this normal?

Debra

It was normal for me, and they shipped very quickly with good packaging. Don't worry.

The crowned one

Thank-you very much!

Debra

TCO, I think they just don't have the automated system to send out a "thanks for your order" e-mail. And if you send them an e-mail, some person in the e-mail department has to read and answer it....and it's the weekend.

We get so used to instant communication! But ... I found their service excellent.

greycats

Debra said:
TCO, I think they just don't have the automated system to send out a "thanks for your order" e-mail. I found their service excellent.

You're right, Debra. I forgot to update my credit card expiration date, and I heard from them pronto. A person wrote a very tactful note asking me to call. I did, left a message (the new date) and heard back the next day. The style was conversational and not at all like a form letter.

So, unless there's a problem or a communication from you, the next thing you get after an order is the shipment itself. Quickly. ;)

AJ

tapping fingers, squirming in chair... cards comin' cards comin'

WHERE ARE THEY?? ;)

DeborahC

Lewellen online order

Yes, this happened to me when I ordered my Buddah Tarot a few months ago. There is a glitch in the system and the confirmation doesn't show up. I called customer service directly there were no problems:)

DebC

SunChariot

I usually order from Amazon.ca. No problems there. But last week I did order from Llewellyn for the first time, as they have that great sale going on. I got a confirmation letter from them right away afterwards. It was on July 13th I made the order...

Babs

The crowned one

I will phone them on monday.

Abrac

The telephone is definitely the best way to go with Llewellyn. I've ordered from them a couple of times and didn't get an email either time. But when I've called they are always helpful. I recently ordered the Every Day Oracle from them and waited a couple of weeks. When it didn't come I called them and they told me it was on backorder. It would have been nice if they would have at least made an effort to let me know.