Universal Waite/ Llewellyn Personality

Crystal17

I recall a thread, from awhile ago, attributing sun signs to decks (based on their personalities). Some of you may laugh, but I thought it was pretty interesting...anyway, for those of you that have the Universal Waite, would you say that its a pretty possessive deck? Like, a stereotypical Taurus?

Maybe it's my imaginaton, but I almost feel that when i use other decks, when i go back to it, my readings are a bit off. It takes awhile before I can get reliable readings and I approach the tarot as scientifically as possible (i.e I believe my readings come from my Subconscious and the cards are a psychological tool).

However, I cant seem to help notice that Universal Waite seems kinda possessive, and as a result I won't even use my Llewellyn- I hadnt used Llewellyn in 7 months. Oh, by the way, has anyone else noticed that Llewellyn seems kinda sensitive?Like, Llewellyn will give bad news as gently as possible, whereas Universal Waite will be blunt about it. but that's ok because my personal Universal Waite deck is my favorite deck in the whole world and i trust it very much.

Sorry to babble and sorry if this topic was already covered in another thread if so, moderators, feel free to delete this...