New oracle deck by "Osho Zen" artist

Lee

I was in a Border's the other day and saw this new deck by Ma Deva Padma. click here to see the Amazon listing. Although it's called "Tao Oracle," it actually seems to be an I Ching deck. The Publishers Weekly review in the Amazon listing calls it a tarot deck but it's not. From what I could see by examining the box, the cards look like they'll be lovely.

-- Lee

wavebreaker

Wow, I like it a lot! Thanks for the link, rostie!

That's another one on my wish list... ;)

napaea

Lee & Rostie!
thank you so much! i love this artist's work a lot, have been very interested in Taoism, and here i am, HAVING to get this one now!!! thanks for the heads-up sooooo much! love!

MystiqueMoonlight

Indeed what a beautiful oracle deck. I'll have to mull this one over for a while :)

Kaz

i just recently said i didnt need more decks, what are you doing to me????

kaz

blue_fusion

what another beautiful deck! the artist is truly talented! :)

Khatruman

hmmmm,

I guess I will have to see more cards from this deck, but from what I have seen so far, they don't fill me as much as the Osho Zen Tarot. The cards, to me, just seem not as resonant. However, as I am such a fan of the Osho Zen deck and its wonderful artwork, I know I will be budgeting this one for my collection.

truthsayer

*********wipes sweat from brow. whewwwwwwww!********* i'm so happy i don't need this one! i have the osho zen but i just can't get into zen or taoism. then there are other things like will this new deck have a card like "the master" in the osho zen? i never could get past the master tho i have tried.

wavebreaker

truthsayer said:
[Bthen there are other things like will this new deck have a card like "the master" in the osho zen? i never could get past the master tho i have tried. [/B]
I simply took the master out of the deck... :D