Here I Go Thinking Again....

Heavensent

I was just wondering, when you give or get a reading, do you think spirit considers all variables like choices you will make (because I believe spirit knows), places you'll go, time, and people you will meet?

For instance, say I get a reading and in the reading I'm told I'm going to get a new cushy, cozy lliving room set. Its something that I've wanted so I'm thrilled to hear this. I'm told oh, around this summer. Well summer comes and I see a set that I want, but can't afford it at the moment. Then I get some money and mess up, choose to do something else with the money and regret it later. Now I still want the set badly, but lack the funds. So Fall comes around and I start to notice that maybe it wasn't summer and it was supposed to be fall and things start to "line up" so I can get the living room set and I see things unfolding as the reading stated.

All of this to go back to the original question....do you think God, spirit, angels, universe, winkie.....whatever you may call the source:) takes into account all variables?

willowfox

I think it is down to fate, if you are meant to have that living room set, then you will get it, sooner or later. What is meant to happen will eventually happen whether you want it to or not, whatever gets in the way will not change the outcome.

celticnoodle

yes, i agree with willowfox

bec

Interesting question ...

My answer will have to be no :) because we humans have a lot of unimportant factors ruling our lives, also.. relying on a tarot reading for anything to be set in stone, is as well limiting your own choices and actions in life ..

with this said ;) my answer have to be yes :) because .. Universe always relies on you to take the steps necessary for you to get where you are meant to be heading ..

In the example reading it was not said which summer, only that is was the season summer - leaves room for loads of years, where you can choose alternative directions before actually getting to it ..

In my point of view; asking such a question - whether universe takes all into consideration - the counteract question will have to be; do you?

Sophie

Your example illustrates very much two things: that free will has an influence on your actions and on their consequences; and that when it comes to divination, timing is not an exact science - because of the interference of free will. In such an example, spirit knows you will eventually get your act together - and use your free will wisely in order to be able to buy your dream furniture, but the timing is conditional on that wise use of your free will. In other instances, timing could be independent of you (e.g. you could inherit the suite you want, never mind having blown all your money at the races).

The crowned one

All the variables are out there for you to pick up on, it is just a mater of how many you actually to "see" in your subconscious that is why some read better then others. Time is a very tough one to pin down. Even if your had God-like abilities and could see all the threads of energy pertaining to your question freewill would come into play and that could change everything. The farther in to the future a reading is the more dynamic it becomes to me. I find the cards are better at advice then prediction.

Heavensent

Thanks for all of your replies. I do think God/spirit takes in all considerations and knows how it will all play out. I agree with others said that if something is for you it is for you and nothing can stop that. I just wanted to see what others thought:).