Panic Attacks

wumpkie

Ok I admit I must have been lying when I said I don't panic but I nearly had one at work today. I work with money and a new system has been installed. I was getting on fine when suddenly my figures didn't add up, what was worse was I knew what the problem was I just couldn't seem to rectify it. Though I had learnt the system I hadn't performed it 'live' and the other staff members had other members of staff to help them and I had no one that could help. I tried to remain calm but I just felt myself getting worked up and it felt like I couldn't breath. I knew I was having a panic attack, like I could see myself having one from the outside in. Anyway two minutes later my friend saw me fussing and asked if I was ok. Well....that started me off I couldn't stop crying.
I would like to train to be management but if I cry like I did today I will never get anywhere.Though I was told through a fellow reader of the cards that I would learn a divinatory art and start helping people with it and make a living of such out of it.
But till then I was wondering is there any crystals, though this episode, that would/could help me? I've looked through books for such symptoms, but I like the feedback you guys give.

Thank you :)

Netzach

The best thing for panic attacks is Dr. Bach Rescue remedy. You can get it in any health shop. Take four drops either directly on your tongue or in a glass of water . . . works like magic! It's also excellent for exam nerves, stage fright, trauma, anxiety . . .

wumpkie

Thank you. Can you get it from Holland and Barrett?

MCsea

Netzach is right - that is awesome, I used it heaps with the recent upheavals I have been through..

I find Malachite works for the mind really well if you have some of that... it helps memory retention but it is kind and supports the mind heart connection so neither 'run wild'

I am sure you are management material if that is where you want to go.. every lesson will get you further along that track..

confidence is the key :)

blessings to you

MARINA

Ruby7

Netzach said:
The best thing for panic attacks is Dr. Bach Rescue remedy. You can get it in any health shop. Take four drops either directly on your tongue or in a glass of water . . . works like magic! It's also excellent for exam nerves, stage fright, trauma, anxiety . . .

Definitely---I use this when I feel really stressed, panicky, nervous or my mind just wont stop going in overdrive. I take the four drops directly on the tongue followed by a few sips of water. It does work like magic and I am always recommending it to family and friends.

All the best,
Ruby7

wumpkie

Thank you guys. I will have to go out and buy some tomorrow. Out of curiosity does it taste foul?

Netzach

wumpkie said:
Thank you guys. I will have to go out and buy some tomorrow. Out of curiosity does it taste foul?

No not foul at all. It has a small amount of alcohol in it as a preservative so it just takes slightly alcoholic!

HearthCricket

As one who suffers from panic attacks, deep breathing and practicing slowing your breathing with calming breaths, a bit of Zen and a few favourites grounding stones, or a worry stone, can help a lot. Practice, practice, practice, when you are feeling well, so when the anxiety kicks in the slowing breaths will come easily to you. I find Howlite, tiger eyes, japsers and various green stones (heart healing) to be good for calming me. Spend that meditating time looking at them so you can visualize them when the time comes. Just line them up, or group them in a way that speaks to you (maybe in the shape of a heart!) and use them as your visual aid into your deep breathing time. In fact, it is time for me to do my own breathing exercises....several times a day!

wizzle

I second tiger's eye (yellow not red) for panic attacks. Find a smooth stone that is large enough and shaped comfortably so you can hold and rub it. Carved hearts are easy to find and fit that description.

I purchased tiger's eye hearts from

http://www.greatsouth.net/

They are not quite first quality but very inexpensive. And they work just fine.