Photo's to share - my new fluorite!

LixiPixi

Hi crystal lovers - I wanted to share a few photos of my newest stone :D The fluorite is one I have been wanting for a long time, but while trying to save money have restrained myself.....until today!

Yesterday was my husband's birthday and his sister and her family came out to visit us from California (among other things), and we had plans to spend the day together. Anyway, we made a few "tourist" stops today, one of them being the Garden of the Gods in Colorado - a HUGE red rock formation, drive-thru park of sorts, campgrounds, that type of thing. I thought, okay, the gift shops must have something of interest here, right?!! What do I find...but a beautiful fluorite "puffy" stone as they called it. Now this is a stone I have been wanting for a long time and to my JOY it was at a VERY friendly price :D :D I sifted through the 15 or so that they had in the bin and this is the one I chose. I'm just bubbling with excitement and wanted to share it with all of you. I was so excited about it, I took photos of it in the car even...LOL Notice the two (possibly) three rainbows it has!

Gotta love a husband who buys YOU something on HIS birthday! :D :heart: :D
LP~

Attachments

• DSC00441_a.jpg
    DSC00441_a.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC00442_b.jpg
    DSC00442_b.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00445_d.jpg
    DSC00445_d.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 106

memries

It is very pretty. A heart shape an such lovely colors. Congratulations.

Jols84

It's very lovely :)

MCsea

gorgeous!!

:)

Thank you for sharing - I always love meeting new crystals :)

MARINA

wizzle

You've gotten a lovely lovely stone. What a thrill. Use it with much happiness and thanks for sharing your pics.

Ruby7

Very nice, fluorite is one of my favourites.

geministar

I love flourite too. Congrats on your new crystal :)

It would have been nice getting a present from your husband on HIS birthday :D