Dancing by the Moonlight

AquarianGoddess

Aaahhhh yes, another full Moon is approaching...

The Aries full Moon will be here on Monday, the 21st. It occurs at 27 degrees Aries and of course the Sun is at 27 degrees Libra (the Sun and Moon are always opposite on a full Moon.) You can view the chart here:

http://www.artcharts.com/aspects/all_days/artcharts/10_21_fullmoon.html

The Sun forms a beautiful grand trine (each planet is 120 degrees apart) with both Uranus and Saturn, all in air. Our brains can be working overtime with ingenious ideas.

Aries Moon is passioniate, me-first and can have temper flair-ups without notice.

How are your relationships going? The "I", "We" contrast of the Libra/Aries lunation can wake you up in the relationship area. Venus (the ruler of Libra) in Scorpio retrograde means we're rethinking deeply, relationship issues. Mars (the ruler of Aries) is in Libra and this placement can provoke arguements....for justice.

Happy Full Moon!!

AG

Minderwiz

AG,

Well it looks a very interesting time to say the least :) - I also had a look at how the Full Moon would affect my own chart and find that it occurs just under two days before my own Solar Return and on my (Second) Venus return. I've also still got Jupiter conjunct my Natal Pluto (just 18 minutes past exact). And with the Sun so close to my natal Sun, that too is in trine with transiting Saturn and Uranus (which is also

It seems to explains why I have been busy trying to finish off my Astrology (Uranus) and Tarot lessons this week - The Full Moon is in my ninth House, connected with higher education and ( in this case spiritual) travel.

Looks like an interesting month coming up - I'll let you know how things go!

with thanks

Minderwiz

PurpleGoddess

relationship issues...

ag
thanks...yep i'm rethinking deeply about a relationship i've had w/this man for just about a year. he thinks i don't know what i want in my life when in fact i do. i want a career that will not only benefit me monetarily but spiritually as well..that's why i'm looking into massage therapy school. i want to buy my own home/condo. and i want(not need) a committed relationship along w/one with myself.(ah ha moment...i am my significant other!). :D you've mentioned something about a planet being trine w/my venus...my soulmate i take it hasn't entered into my life yet so this is the perfect time to get the relationship w/myself onto a more solid foundation!

i'm also doing past relationship work w/my parents...the behaviors began w/them so i need to heal those relationships. scary as it might be...cause who am i without these bad habits!

also looking for a new job outside the university or within...need to get out of my head w/more work to do. i spend too much time in it and it drives me and my friends crazy. thank god/goddess they love me anyway! :)

peace and light! let's dance with the moon...need the long jobn's at my beach. it's going to be in the 30's tonight!

PG

faunabay

This explains alot!!! I just quit a job at an angel store I've only had for a week and a half because the owner and I fought the whole time!!! It was NOT a good place for me, even though it sounded perfect. :(
She's a triple scorpio! She told me that in one of our few "getting along" times. LOL

purplegoddess,
I say go for the massage therapy school if it draws you!! I changed careers about 5 years ago from video production to massage and I LOVE it!!!! I know - talk about a big change!! LOL But it's been amazing how much happier I am! Go For It!! :D

PurpleGoddess

thanks!

faunabay said:

purplegoddess,
I say go for the massage therapy school if it draws you!! I changed careers about 5 years ago from video production to massage and I LOVE it!!!! I know - talk about a big change!! LOL But it's been amazing how much happier I am! Go For It!! :D

big change for me too! i've been working in the office environment for 20 yrs and I HATE IT! i'm not fulfilled here. there's nothing to do most of the time and not given the chance to prove myself. so i'm looking for a new job to help pay for the new career and hopefully a new home! i looked into it about 5 yrs ago but changed my mind. got the associates degree first now it's time to move on w/my life in my direction!

peace!

purplelady

One thing I've noticed about this full moon is that it feels like a full moon for a whole week! Not necessarily bad . Just the way people are acting and the atmosphere at work etc. Intense.