can anyone help me with this stone?

Hawks_girl_dove

I am came a cross a stone several years ago, that a friend had given me. Not sure what it was for, and at the time, i wasn't particularly fond of it. So i just put it in a dish with some other crystals and gemstones i dont use regularly. She told me the stone was 'lapidolite'

Its been 8yrs since i received that stone, and havent really thought much about it until recently. Last year a different friend who isn't even new-age or magical.. gave me a beautiful ring, made out of silver, and you guessed it- lapidolite. Last week my husband bought me a beautiful necklace to match that ring. It has lapidolite, iolite and peach moon stone on it.

Can anyone tell me anything about this stone that has suddenly been popping up in my life? Magical and/or helaing properties?

Thanks!

floracove

It is a pretty stone, isn't it. I received one as a gift, and I love mine as well.
I know that it relates well with the 6th chakra.
And here is a link to a spell table of correspondences.
http://www.ladybridget.com/w/corrschart.html

You'll find more info there, and you might want to google the stone as well, adding "correspondences" or "properties" along with the name of the stone or even herbs.

Like this
Lepidolite + Correspondences
or
Lepidolite + Magical correspondences

Enjoy!

doreen

Hi There,
Hope this helps.
Lepidolite can be placed near a computer to absorb its amanations.It is most useful as a "mopping up" tool, it insists on being used for the highest good. It clears negativity, activates and opens the throat, heart aand third eye chakras, clearing blockages. Extremely useful in the reduction of stress and depression. It is also a stone of transition it releases old habits and behavioural patterns. It is a calm stone that soothes sleep disturbancesand brings about emotional healing.
Doreen.

floracove

doreen said:
Hi There,
Hope this helps.
Lepidolite can be placed near a computer to absorb its amanations.It is most useful as a "mopping up" tool, it insists on being used for the highest good. It clears negativity, activates and opens the throat, heart aand third eye chakras, clearing blockages. Extremely useful in the reduction of stress and depression. It is also a stone of transition it releases old habits and behavioural patterns. It is a calm stone that soothes sleep disturbancesand brings about emotional healing.
Doreen.
Thanks Doreen, now it all makes sense. this is a great gemstone!

wumpkie

I have always been rather nervous working with money in parts of my job. But since I have been wearing my lepidolite pendant I have been calm and I trust myself and believe that I can do the job, whether before, I used to panic quite alot as I have mentioned in a previous post. Also, i'm assuming, it has been
absorbing its amanations
As while I'm doing that certain job I have to enter data in the computer, so another great bonus :D

But I would have to say this crystal has improved my life at work.

Hawks_girl_dove

How strange and perfect that it should come into play in my life recently. I guess the Universe does send you what you need just when you need it! Since June 21st, my youngest son has come to live with us. I have not seen him in 3yrs. June 1st, my oldest daughter who has been living with us all along- graduated high school. She has a hectic work schedule at the moment and is looking into joining the military. It has definitley been a time of upheaval and changes- not all of them bad. :)

Thank God and Goddess for lapidolite! It certainly does seem to produce the desired effect of calming.

Maybe i should give my son a peice lapidolite to keep near his bed? He keeps having nightmares about his biological father coming for him, and him having to return to a very sad way of life. (livingin hotels with not enough food)

Thanks for the feed back and help with this question! Much appreciated.

wumpkie

That might be worth while as the other information I have on lepidolite says it 'gives a sense of inner security,safety and protection from harm.'

It also might be worth while to try this little exercise:
'To bring a deep sense of relaxation it says to place a piece on the solar plexus and imagine your breath entering and leaving through the stone'

If not I'm sure leaving it by the bedside will help :)

Lillie

Hawks_girl_dove said:
Maybe i should give my son a peice lapidolite to keep near his bed? He keeps having nightmares about his biological father coming for him, and him having to return to a very sad way of life. (livingin hotels with not enough food)

That's very sad.
I hope your son finds the security he needs, now he is in a stable home.

On other threads people have mentioned that when their children were having nightmares a dream catcher hung above the bed would help, especially if the child had a hand in making it him/her self.

It is quite easy to make a simple one, and if your son enjoys making things, then perhaps it would be a way for him to feel that he was doing something to relieve the nightmares that are troubling him.

It could also have a piece of Lapidolite worked into it, either as the crystal in the centre, or dangling from the bottom with the feathers.

Hawks_girl_dove

He does have a dream catcher in his room. He also has a small vessel of sea salt under his bed, as i have been told that helps too. But thats a good idea.. i could work the lapidolite into his dream catcher!

I have also begun teaching him visualization techniques before bed which seem to help. For 5 full minutes i have lay in bed and relax, visualizing his life here, the friends he has, his room, his community... his just being at peace and happy and safe here. He says this does help too.