Libran searching for Astro Twin

Joywalker

Hi,

I was wondering ,is there anyone here born on the 4th Oct 1971?

Would like to know how are you doing and was it difficult for you for the past 2 years?

AquarianGoddess

Hi Joywalker,

Yes, we all have an astro twin, it's only a matter of finding the person. You may also want to search the Web and see if there's a website dedicated to just that.

One of our local astrology groups used to list the dates of their members (for anyone interested) in their newsletters in hopes of finding the astro twin and over the years did come up with many matches.

Of course one's time of birth can change life events dramatically, but it's still fun to compare lifestyles, personality, etc.

Good luck with this!
AG

purplelady

O.K. what is this "astro twin" ? Is it anyone who has the same birth date AND year? But just think of how many people in the world that would really be..................and wouldn't the Time of birth alter that too (and the location)? I did once chat with a guy online who had the same birthday as me ( not sure if year was same) and that was interesting.

AquarianGoddess

Purplelady,

Yes, to your questions!

The year must be the same to be an "astro twin". If you read my post above you'll see that I mention the time of birth does modify the "lifestyle".

A friend of mine met her astro twin at an astrology convention and the two compared their lives and found many similarities, even though they have different times of birth and different locations of birth.

The time of birth matters not only for the ascendant but also for the Moon placement and degree for the Moon moves very quickly. Two people can be born on the same day, but depending on the time of birth can have different Moon signs.

AG

zorya

when i was in art school, i discovered that my mentor had a daughter born the same day and year as i. we had much in common. years later i called him and discovered that we both had sons born the same day and year!