Theorical Answer: Sun, Moon, Venus

tabi

I have a friend who is a Cancer who has the placement of Moon, Venus, and Sun all placed in the 4th house.

My personal impression is that they would be very afraid of love; in the full form so they will settle for something that is less then perfect but safe. They are happy for a little bit but greatly disappointed when they realize it isn't everything they hoped it would be.

They would like to know if this is true but also why they would continue to go after something they would be disappoined in. My first thought would be that of Venus being not so sublte or picky.

Any help is appreciated and thank you in advance,
Tabi

Minderwiz

It's always difficult to give a response to partial information, where the chart as a whole is not revealed.

However on the basis that all these planets are in Cancer (which is not clear from your post, except for the Sun) then this suggests a person who is quite home and family centred. I don't associate Cancer with fear (that's more Saturn) but they may strongly associate love and romance with a protective domestic environment. In that sense they do feel 'safer' in expressing themselves in such an environment and will find it rather more stressful to do so away from home.

Cancer is ruled by the Moon, so the emotional and protective side of their characters will be quite strong, Venus is not particularly happy in Cancer, except for the last decan, so may have some difficulty in expressing itself, Cancer is just too wet for Venus, which is happier in Earth or Air signs. Relationships have to be worked on, they don't come easily and for an intuitive person having to work on something may itself be difficult. However there is no strong obstacle here (assuming the rest of the chart is OK)

Without a chart to see, this is a very tentative stab. You can't read a person from three planets no matter how important they are, unless those three are in context.

tabi

Yeah I realized a few minutes ago...I was going to post the birth chart but I can't do it.

Sun, Moon, Venus are all in the 4th house which is Cancer.

I'll add more when I can.

Minderwiz

If you've got the natal details:

Time
Date
Place

Then I (and others as well) can cast a chart

tabi

Sometimes the simpliest answers escape me for the stupidest reason...I figured I think a way to upload the birth chart. I can't attach it due to size but I can give you a link to look at it: A_M Birth Chart

Minderwiz

I've not had time to study this chart, as I'm back to work - but you should pay particular attention to the Aries Ascendant and also do an element analysis to put your conclusions into some sort of context.

You might then go on to have a look at romantic relationships and marriage by looking at the fifth and seventh houses and their rulers and the Sun, Saturn and Mars to get some impression of the possible men in her life (or if your friend is male then Moon and Venus for some impression of the possible women in his life).

tabi

Will do Minderwiz, but am I just looking at the elemental aspect of it or am I looking at what element is in what house?

This is a male. He picks relationships that he believes to be perfect for him, but after a while he is greatly disappointed in them when they end. Or when he chooses to end them.

willowfox

tabi said:
Will do Minderwiz, but am I just looking at the elemental aspect of it or am I looking at what element is in what house?

This is a male. He picks relationships that he believes to be perfect for him, but after a while he is greatly disappointed in them when they end. Or when he chooses to end them.

What sticks out straight away is his Venus/ Uranus trine. This shows that this guy likes a relationship to be free and easy, likes to have independence, doesn't like a safe and committed relationship. It seems that he has difficulty showing true love to his partners and they obviously don't like it, this guy is probably quite an adventurer when it comes to the sexual side of things and this also could upset some of his partners. It gives me the idea of free love with no strings attached. So, he doesn't liked to be smothered by anyone or have anyone clinging to him.

Venus/Pluto squared shows this guy has a difficult time in relationships, it seems that he has a great deal of sexual energy which is not being channeled properly, therefore he appears to be picking partners that are incompatible with him and his desires.

tabi

I'm going to have him read through it and see what he says. I do appreciate the insights. :D

willowfox

He also has Moon/ Saturn sextile which would tend to make him emotionally cool, perhaps not having a large circle of friends because of it, maybe just too cautious at times.