crystal for computers?

Guiding Cauldron

was wondering if anyone could suggest a crystal to use in the room- which happens to be my bedroom- to help dispel computer energy.

i want to get a lovely large chunk of crystal to help dispel the computer feel left in my bedroom after i use it. i really have no other place for my computer hence why its in there. but i have noticed i defiently feel the risidual energies and it leaves me feeling all jumpy and unsettled when i have t try and go to bed later on.

thanks for any help :)

huredriel

I've heard of amethyst being taped to the back of pc's before, though I'm not sure how that would help with dispelling the electrical energy.

Elnor

I've heard that clear quartz is a good stone for this; and also malachite- that's the one I have placed on my monitor. (sorry, I can't find the source for this information).

elnor

dandelion

plants!

I know you're looking for crystals, but plants have ALWAYS been helpful for me with computers/tvs/etc. Even if you think you're a total brown-thumb, you have to try really hard to kill a spider plant, and usually there are an abundance of neighbors with spider plant "babies" in need of new homes.

Also, roundish-leaved plants like jade, pothos, oxalis, or African violets are very helpful, and you can keep them small if you're short on space. If you're keeping the plant on the desk, be sure there's a small tray under the plant so it doesn't leak when you water.

As for crystals, I've always been partial to quartz clusters as the all-purpose, and believe it or not plain ol' happy ROCKS work really well. You can spend a day with a local creek or take a hike and collect a little cup of stones, and they alone can help soften some of the computer vibe.

good luck,
-d

sharpchick

Try smoky quartz or black tourmaline. Both of them can dispel electromagnetic smog.

Guiding Cauldron

ty 4 all the help xx

willowfox

Try the following;

Black Tourmaline supposed to be very good for electrical grounding

Quartz has to do with channeling energies

Turquoise supposed to be protective

Hematite supposed to be protective

MCsea

Ill just suggest NOT MOLDAVITE ;)

blew up a computer that way...
hmmm

wanders off to see where that stone is now..

MARINA

Sophie

I use black tourmaline and amethyst.