one person... appears twice in a reading!?

phoenixblu

This is a discussion I am having with a medium at the moment. He seems to think that one person (in this case a male in my life) can appear as 2 people in a reading. Im not sure if it will make sense....

Let me explain. I met a male online and currently this is going to transition into real life... in my reading... he saw the same man but as two separate people...

This confused me as well... as he is present in 2 stages wouldn't he just appear as one but show change? ?

Said1

phoenixblu said:
This is a discussion I am having with a medium at the moment. He seems to think that one person (in this case a male in my life) can appear as 2 people in a reading. Im not sure if it will make sense....

Let me explain. I met a male online and currently this is going to transition into real life... in my reading... he saw the same man but as two separate people...

This confused me as well... as he is present in 2 stages wouldn't he just appear as one but show change? ?

Not necessarily. People take on different roles within a relationship at different times.

phoenixblu

well i do see his point as well... he was present in one way... while i was in the UK.
Now im in Canada... he's going to take on a whole other role !!

(im hoping this.. as i have had readings that give various random info... so gave in and asked a friend who reads!)

id be happy if it was him!! :D

willowfox

Like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde sort of thing? Split personality?

phoenixblu

hah... no thats me! :p

well i can only take it he means that he is present in my life in 2 different forms at various times of my life.... we shall see!? Oddly this friend is the only one who doesnt see it being successful.... bless him

SunChariot

Maybe one is him the in the present, and the other in the future?

I don't generally read that way, I would see different cards representing change...but it seems to me that there's nothing wrong with it in theory, if it works and makes sense to the reader.

Babs

phoenixblu

SunChariot said:
Maybe one is him the in the present, and the other in the future?

I don't generally read that way, I would see different cards representing change...but it seems to me that there's nothing wrong with it in theory, if it works and makes sense to the reader.

Babs

Well he would be in 2 totally different contexts... so to speak :D

Dancing Bear

I agree Sunchariot...

If this friend disappears from your life then reappears again down the track,
I can see a possibility.. We all know our cards and we all know how we read , and that can differ greatly from reader to reader, so if your reader reads it this way and it made sense to you and reader, I cant see why not..

Edited to say; If there is also a time laspse in betweeen appearences... we all change and we all fulfill certain needs within relationships, and these can differ from day to day... we are a mix of all different characters and have many things to offer on all different levels... I know I have been all the courts cards at tidfferent stages in my life... so this is maybe what your reader was on about...different stagein relationship different character needed to blend and harmonise for lessons neeed to be learnt at the time...

if any of that made sense

SunChariot

Dancing Bear said:
I agree Sunchariot...

If this friend disappears from your life then reappears again down the track,
I can see a possibility.. We all know our cards and we all know how we read , and that can differ greatly from reader to reader, so if your reader reads it this way and it made sense to you and reader, I cant see why not..

Edited to say; If there is also a time laspse in betweeen appearences... we all change and we all fulfill certain needs within relationships, and these can differ from day to day... we are a mix of all different characters and have many things to offer on all different levels... I know I have been all the courts cards at tidfferent stages in my life... so this is maybe what your reader was on about...different stagein relationship different character needed to blend and harmonise for lessons neeed to be learnt at the time...

if any of that made sense

Thanks Dancing Bear :grin:

Actually that makes a lot of sense to me. Like for example, I had a horrible marriage once that left me completely mistrustful of men, pessimstic, not having much faith in myself. I was like that during and for a while after that marriage. And that is not that uncommon from what I have seen.

Now years later, I am not that person anymore. I learnt to trust men again, I do believe in life and it's amazing beauty, adn I certainly have a lot more faith in msyelf. Honestly if someone knew me then and lost contact with me, then met up with me now, they would not see teh same person. I changed drastically from then to where I am now...you could almost say that I am not the same person anymore. So why not two cards, one for the old person and one for the new?

Babs

phoenixblu

Makes sense... and sun chariot has read on this situation.... hehe....

its just so confusing.. but he would be in a completely different context than to what he was in the past.