Angels Oracle Cards LS

ana luisa

I just bought this tiny oracle from Lo Scarabeo and I already love it to bits! The size is a delight for my small hands and the colors are soothing to the eyes. At first, I didn´t know whether to trust the image (I´m very visually oriented) the name of the Angel or the sentence that came with each. But, as the reading progressed, it all made sense as a whole.
Just wanted to share this with you and ask if someone has already used it for readings :love:

tarotlyn

Hi! :love: ana luisa!

Is this deck by Rossano Stefanin ?

I am thinking of getting this deck...I have small hands too and always prefer the smaller cards.

What do you think of the deck?

:love:
Lyn

ana luisa

Hi Lyn! Yes, that´s the one. I bought it on an impulse. It was quite affordable and I didn´t have any Angel Oracle. In my case, I find it very "comforting". It doesn´t sugar coat the answers but it is a bit sweeter than most of my decks that speak in a more rough tone i.e. Voyager, New Vision, etc. it looks simplistic but it works in a "the less the better" way. It´s a clean deck, if you know what I mean. You can have a look at all the cards in this site:

http://69.34.198.122/Packs/

Love,

Ana :love:

Pao

ahhhhhhhh what are you doing to mee hehee i love these!!

do they work well with the imge alone or together with the key words? i love them!