If you could read tarot for anyone... who would you pick?

Little Hare

Don't know if this has been asked before, or if its in the right section (Mods feel free to move it) but

If you coul read the cards for anyone who would you pick? (they can be famous, non famous, dead, animals, whoever)

willowfox

Well, I think that I can read the cards for anyone so I would never need to choose. Is that what you mean by your question?

Logiatrix

I journaled about this last year...my immediate picks were Jesus of Nazareth or Buddha.

Right now, I think face-to-face readings with each of those contending for the US presidential race would be interesting.
:)

SolSionnach

I'd read for Dubya, in the hopes of knocking some sense into him.
After that... Hillary, to explain to her that she has no hope in hell of winning the election, and should step aside for Al Gore!

Sinduction

Al said he won't run again. :(

I would pick.... George Lucas. He would be so amazed at my reading ability that he would let me design a proper Star Wars deck. Instead of the cheap one of a kind that I am currently working on. ;)

I use my tarot to talk with tons of people that have passed. I'm think of asking for Shakespeare next.

Star-Willow

Jim Morrison, Pamela Courson, Janis Joplin, Kurt Cobain, ummm....... after that I don't know, but I bet that others will cross my mind after I post :)

Knew I would think of another, Bon Scott RIP (Rockin' In Paradise!!) :D

Astraea Aurora

I'd pick Pope Benedict XVI. His world view seems to limited and narrowed down that I'd like to show him "the other side" - negative consequences of his decisions, no matter how good intended they have been, and to bring him to peace when it comes to different religions and cults. Just to give him a more realistic and complete world view.

Astraea Aurora :grin:

nicki

Dylan Thomas, Steve McQueen and James Dean

nicki

Elven

JRRTolkien (RIP) and Peter Jackson .... I want to know when the Hobbit will be made!! and who is making it :p

Pavarotti (RIP) .... though I'll leave it for a while ... I bet theres some sweet (and loud) singing in heaven at the moment.

Little Hare

I just realised i'd forgotten to put who i'd like to read for :D

Harper Lee (cmon write another book dammit!)
J.K. Rowling
Neil Gaman
Father Chris O Reily (youth off the streets charity)
Mark Brandon 'Chopper' Read
The newest police commisoner

Germain greer ( i find her soooo irratatting beyond belief but i'd still wanna read for her)

Alice sebold

Tim Burton

ummm i'm sure i'll think of some more later })