This may seem strange....

Heavensent

Hello fellow ATer's!!! I wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else or am I just the one in this particular looney bin:D. Have you ever had a situation that you had a reading and Spirit/Tarot showed you the ending/resolution, then when you got a reading again, the situation came up and you were told about the present circumstances, then you got a reading for something else and the situation came up again showing the past but all in all the readings (not being read closely together) showed different aspects of the situation, the good, bad, ugly. But as you finally say "to Hades" with it, you realize that you were being shown the whole situation as you went along? I hope I'm making myself clear, if not, let me know. I'm still a little groggy:).

willowfox

You are saying that you received 3 or 4 readings about different things but they all gave an answer about the same issue, just different aspects of it and different times? Am I understanding you correctly?
If so then the answer is no, never had it happen.

Heavensent

Yes and no. Sometimes I would ask about the situation and sometimes when I asked about something else, this situation came up and yes, it showed different aspects of the situation at different times as if it were a jigsaw puzzle. It has been quite interesting and weird. Thanks for confirming that I'm the only one in this looney bin Willowfox....lol:D!

AJ

that is why we say hindsight is 20/20. It was only in review that you understood what you'd been shown.