Chakra pendulum

Raya

My friend does reiki, and another friend who does reiki was saying that a reiki master once checked out her chakras using a pendulum. The master had our friend lie down and used some kind of crystal on a string, holding it over her chakras. Over those that were open, the pendulum swung in circles, over those that were closed it stopped.

Anyone know what kind of pendulum this might be? Thanks!

willowfox

Difficult to say as people use so many different crystals for dowsing but I would have thought any crystal will give you the yes/no answer that you are looking for when searching out chakras.

saoirse1561

I've used something similar...

The pendulum I use when doing chakra work is a clear quartz pendulum. On the chain (which is silver), it has beads of amethyst, sodalite, turquoise, aventurine. citrine, carnelian and red jasper. The end of the chain has a flat knotwork disc. I either hold it by the stone corresponding to the chakra I'm working on or by the disc, and I haven't noticed a better reading from either position; I just follow my intuition on a case by case basis.

But, yeah - that's what mine is. It works well for me but I'd probably say any neutral stone (like clear quartz) could get a reading for chakra work.